Pioneer DDJ-400 with Djay iOS audio drops out

Right I may have just been lucky then, it seems very random.

Is this error going to be addressed as I am considering returning my controller as it canā€™t do what it is supposed to do which is to be able to use an iPad to DJ with.

First of all, I apologize for my English, I would like to contribute something, I am a new user of ddj 400 and Djay, I was worried when reading these problems, I have been looking for the possible causes, and I have seen that some users of ddj 400 have the same thing happened with the notebook, the sound stopped coming out suddenly, apparently it could also be for the usb cable in bad condition or defective

I know it may be something absurd, but sometimes they can be the solution, sorry if someone gets angry at this post

I have used my ddj 400 for a maximum of 2 or 3 hours without problems, I use the ddj with the ipad air 2019

I just tried to help, I hadnā€™t read that youā€™ve tried several cables

ok, it would be discarded

in laptops it seems to be a common fault, and not all cables work well

Today I have set the ddi 400 and the iPad with Djay pro toĀ  stay running in auto mixĀ  modeĀ 

At first 45 min , it has been without soundā€¦after I have restarted the ddi 400 , it has been operating 2/ 3 hours at the moment without problems ,my intention is to leave it all the nightĀ  working , but Iā€™m worried for these, I donā€™t like what happens , I love this set up!! I hope that Algoriddim read this and help usā€¦they have anounced the native compatibility with ddi 400 and pioneer dj, and I think is a serious team

But Iā€™m curious to know why people donā€™t talk about this big problem, surely there are many users with this bug

Yes, all night log it had working whithut problems, today and tomorrow i play whit Djay in manual mode, all hours that i can, i need to know how is the problem exactly, and help to fix it

And Algoriddim not have nothing to say in this post?? Where are the Team of Algoriddim???

Any news??? Please Algoriddim and pioneer!! fix it!!

Nothin happens in this treathā€¦

hello Lukas E , there is no news of this problem ??? please talk to your team to fix this bug

Nothingā€¦

I donā€™t know anyone who has the ddj 400 with djay ā€œIOSā€ without this problem ā€¦

any news with the update???

Hello, yesterday, i play 4 or 5 hours with new update and not have any problem, need test it better , i hope it be solbed at last!!

I have the same issue and already added some details in the pioneer forum.Ā 
I can try to add some more details about what Iā€™m experiencingā€¦
For me the symptoms are the same as I read here, what I can add is that changing the usb-c adapter didnā€™t change anything, battery percentage on my iPad Pro didnā€™t seem to matter, changing the iPad charger for a MacBook charger (for more power) didnā€™t resolve it. Only thing I did not test is changing the included usb cable. Did anyone else already try that?
The issue occurs for me whenever Iā€™m initiating a new song while a song is already playing on another deck. So this could be one of the following:

• loading a new song on a deck that is not currently playing any song
  • pressing the cue or play button to start a new song on a deck that isnā€™t currently playing a song (with the volume fader up or down)
  • moving the fader of the deck where the new song is playing from itā€™s downmost position

Usually it happens when pressing play on the new deck, but I experienced the other two a few times as well. As far as I can recall I havenā€™t seen it happen in other situations.

Another thing Iā€™m noticing that when the audio dropped out and I disconnect and reconnect the usb cable then sometimes one of the two playing decks suddenly changed playback speed. Not sure if thatā€™s related.

By the way, Iā€™m only streaming songs from my Spotify library, not sure if thatā€™s different for other people experiencing this issue?

i hope this extra detail helps :slight_smile:

regards,
Stef

are there any news? Has the problem been solved? next week I have a DJ set and I donā€™t want to have any nasty surprises.

Happy New Year guys.
Algoriddim have you encountered this problem?
Any good news for this new year?
Thanks

No,iā€™m surprised Ā for the bad supportĀ