Pioneer DDJ-SX2 MIDI Mapping

Maybe I need to attach the DDJ-SX2 as i am trying without it connected?

I had to save to my dropbox for it to open with DJPro, strange it downloads and opens as a TXT file when clicking download. However i still cannot get it to work even though it says open with DJpro and then it says it will be available next time I connect a compatible controller it only opens up with my not working midi mapping I tried months ago before i gave up. :(. Not sure why that is will keep looking at settings

Never mind, found the issue I had to go choose it and since mine had same name i thought it w as using yours. Works like a charm :slight_smile: you are my hero! Awesome job! many thanks

I am looking for the same mapping, Pioneer DDJ SX2 working with Djay pro.

Thank you for this update

How similar would this be to the Pioneer DDJ-RX? Would it be possible to use the same mapping for this controller?

I am also interested for the ddj-sx2

email: jesseosorio@yahoo.com

Hello, iā€™m french and i have a pionnier ddj-sx. I.m looking for a mapping for my controller. Have you found one for your ddj sx? Can you
You Mail me it Please?
Thank you
Mā€™y mail : showtime.animation@ gmail.com
Ɖric

Weā€™ll immediately update this post, as soon as we have any news on DDJ-SX2 support.

Guys,

Weā€™re happy to announce that djay Pro now natively supports both, the Pioneer DDJ-SX and the Pioneer DDJ-SX2!

Get yourself the latest update of djay Pro at the Mac App Store and check it out!

I am looking for midi map for Pioneer DDJ SX2 can anyone helpā€¦ please

johnaustin.sr@gmail.com

Looking for DDJ SZ MIDI interface as well. Thx!

So this post has 5 people asking for it but no one stepping up. Must mean that there isnā€™t any available?

Still no mapping out there for the DDJ-SX2?

I couldnā€™t get DJay Pro to recognise the: Master Level Nob, Booth Monitor Level and Headphones Mix. How did you get around this?

Just started using DJAY Pro after moving from VDJ given on-going issues. We run MC6000s which is great since they are mapped but stuck as well with the DDJ-SZ - which is our lead mixer.

Any further update on this one? Would love to see a map made here (as it sounds like many of you as well!)

Yes ddj sz would be great

PLEASE!! I Hate Serato!!

It is definitely easy to do, Iā€™ve mapped about half myself but got confided w/ jog wheels and dual deck control. Do you think you could share the mapping :smiley:

oh alright thanks for the tip Iā€™ll try that myself see if it works out. i was going to buy the new XDJ RX and rich the sx2 if I couldnā€™t figure this out, so Iā€™m glad i can try it w day pro before I do that, i want 4 decks but canā€™t stand serato