Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 - Works With Djay Pro 2?

when? any ETA?

Any updates on the update??

when tf is it coming?

Any updates??? Canā€™t wait. I really wanna use the DDJ-SB3

Is there a way to get full copy of the mapping? I seen the links for google drive, but when clicked it opens and says file no supported.

Somebody mind sharing there mapping please?

They keep saying If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us, and when we do they either donā€™t respond or keep saying the same thing instead of giving a time frame. ā€œSoonā€ does not cut.
As mentioned serato is 50% off right now. At least there IT department communicates consistently and honestly.

Man shut up!!!

As mentioned Serato is on sale. There is a way to integrate Spotify with serato. Canā€™t get into details here.

Well Matt itā€™s easy to do this on a screen. Yā€™all sound like a bunch of punk-boysā€¦ you guys are absolutely adorable.

This is pure entertainment. You guys sounds pationate about this little challenge we all have here. I like it. Good diolauge or rather crucial conversations. With out passion there is no success. Well itā€™s a waiting game for he update To be fare though not all have been disrespectful to the developers. Assuming most people paid $50 ish for the program itā€™s a given updates are expected for the appā€¦ No different than any other application. Though yes the sb3 was designed for serato lite itā€™s with fair expectations that dj pro has native mapping available. The whole point being in business is stay in business. With that being said a business based off of true leadership will no only communicate but expeditiously Execute motion not only to maintain but attract new business. So itā€™s only fair people ask and ask constantly about this updates minus the ignorance.

Matt you said you like burrito directly up your anus??? Wow thatā€™s interesting I see your pretty passionate about this lololllllll. Hey everybody be careful on here we donā€™t wanna step on any toes here. Donā€™t wanna piss off Mattheweta

Matthew-eta sounds like you started your period today. So sorry broski or you found your boyfriend and your dog in the peanut butter again. Ohhhh yeah, I think always has pads on sale at Walgreens.
Then maybe you can start actually djN and stop crying on this forum about other peoples concerns. I bet you play spice girls and village people at your gigs.
You probably dj Saturday nights at the gay bar called hairy-Cheeks-Meeks lolollllllllll.

Oh and Sundays at the nutts to butts entertainment gay bar You probably play Tom jones and TerenceTrent Darby oh wait wait wait a splash of George Michael careless wispher

Lolololllllllllllllllll maybe Iā€™m 12 maybe Iā€™m 21 May be Iā€™m 63 you never know Matthew. Anyway the update is avail now so this ends out nice conversation here. Have fun at your bars DJ Matt-Cheeks

Any update yet as it relates to DDJ-SB3? Iā€™ve been using Virtual DJ trial which is close to expiring so I will be purchasing something soon.

Canā€™t wait that long, thanks anyways

I came for an update but stayed for the <3

Some date for the update?

Really guys? This is ridiculous!
I am following this, because i want to get information about the update and i dont want to receive an E-Mail every single time somebody says something unnecessaryā€¦ Could you please stop doing this and just write constructive comments in the right topic? Thank you!