Pioneer FLX10 Sound Color FX Bug

Okay - user of the FLX10 here and I’ve used it a lot with Serato and Rekordbox previously…

I think there’s a bug with the way that the Sound Color FX panel is implemented: the control knobs should only have an effect if one of the fx is “selected” (blinking). The way it works now is the blinking is ignored and it’s simply whichever effect was last touched.

Video link here: IMG_9075.MOV - Google Drive

1 Like

Hi @Siyfion, thanks for the video - this is very helpful. I have moved this to its own topic so it doesn’t get lost in the generic FLX10 discussion. I have also passed this onto engineering to see if they can replicate this issue on their end and offer any suggestions. I’ll report back here when I have news. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Slak_Jaw I appreciate that it’s being looked into!

You’re welcome @Siyfion

Just noticed this too. Filter engages even when filter is not selected by the button. Often times I’ll have the filter knob set to a certain level and then use the button to trigger it on and off. Doesn’t work with Djay.

1 Like

Exactly @djchase - It makes it much harder to ‘snap on/off’ an effect. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi @Siyfion, engineering was able to replicate this. This should be addressed in an upcoming djay update (likely 5.2.4). Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing to hear that it’s being taken seriously! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Siyfion

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.