Pioneer xdj-rx3 midi support

Very interested in having an RX3 map… also has anyone tried expirting an rx2 map.and using that ?

J

1 Like

Neeeed the XDJ RX3/Djay mapping in my life please :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Please add support for the rx3. it is a pity that there is no good midi file or update that supports the rx3

2 Likes

MIDI Map for Pioneer XDJ-RX3 with Apple iPad.

i created a midi map for myself.

my setup:

i play with usb-sticks (rekordbox) and an ipad with djay ai app for music-wishes (tidal streaming)

connected to the AUX-IN from the XDJ-RX3 - so i didn’t map the AUX-IN Buttons and also not the Master-Out-Gain.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Feel free to adjust the map for your own needs 🙂

Download-Link: https://bit.ly/XDJ-RX3-DJAY-MIDI-MAPPING

Maybe it’s also working for the mac os Version of djay. i did not test it.

6 Likes

I’ve tried it on the Mac-version and it works fine. Leonardo, thank you for putting effort in making the midi mapping file available…

A simple response from the development team would be appreciated. A commonly used controller like the RX3 (introduced in nov '21) should be supported after 1,5 years.

Dev team; would you care to respond please?

Thanks,

Hendrik

4 Likes

This news saddens me deeply. I wish to purchase this software for my RX3 but with no plug and play option to make it work, its pretty pointless but what disturbs me more is the fact that over a year after its 1st request, there is still no official mapping done. Why on earth would you not support the software you have made? Crazy business model & 1 that I obviously need to avoid

1 Like

Bumping this topic as I’d also like to see native support for the XDJ-RX3.
As the CDJ-3000 is supported now, it feels like less of a step to invest in the development.
@algoriddim is this on the roadmap or is it currently a no go?

2 Likes

How come you after 2 years still don’t support the most common DJ-equipment on the market?

1 Like

How are things going? Would like to have support for the RX3. Please update, thank you!

Thanks for your interest in adding support for this hardware. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top right of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Did someone by any chance made a midi mapping?

Still waiting for this, what is happening here? After all this time, I’m starting to think it’s never going to happen!

1 Like

Kept my RX3, returned the FLX10 and the Mixon 8. The FLX is a great machine, but no support. The 8 has a layout that I don’t like. the native support feels great.

So back to getting support for the good old RX3. how are things?

I used your midi mapping, it worked perfectly! You litteraly saved my day! God bless Leonardo! :joy:

2 Likes

Where is the mapping? Come on guys you made a cdj 3000 mapping, it cant be to difficult to make a xdj rx3 mapping. You could make so much more profit if you Support more pro gear. Get out of the semi pro and toy corner, Support more pioneer and denon pro gear

1 Like

The RX3 came out over 2 years ago and you still haven’t sorted this out… You’re app is ‘pro’ this isn’t ‘pro’

You let me down massively on the weekend…

YOU CANT EVEN MIDI MAP.

I’ve used this software professionally for 4 years, no issues with DJM/CDJ set up’s but now I can’t use this software as I can’t guarantee the viability before my gigs as it doesn’t work on all pioneer stuff.

Back to Serato it is.

2 Likes

Come on it’s a shame really we have to move to others software because djay pro is not pro enough since 2021 and we are 2024 . Every time when there is a new dj gear we will be 4 years late on other Djs?

1 Like

It would be really nice to Heard if a official mapping is in the works or if it is even possible? I want to use djay as my main sw of choice but in the meantime it’s just a fun toy and not usable in live situation with a crap selfmade mapping and not usable display… Please give Feedback if I can hope for a mapping or if I have to stay on rekordbox or serato for gigs

1 Like

Can you please let us know what the status is?

Hello everyone. The dev team is aware of user interest in adding support for this hardware. I have requested more information on the status, but have nothing to report at this time. I will let you know as soon as I have any news to report either way. Thanks!

2 Likes