Pioneer xdj-rx3 midi support

Please guys help us to be able for keep using DJPRO, is a shame. 4 weeks and i can not use it.

Hi Aline have find way to use your RX3 with DJPRO?

Guys come on please, help us to use DJPRO on XDJ XR3 please? any news or plan for it soonā€¦

Could you at least post a update how tings are going? Would be great to get some kind of insight

1 Like

Will there ever be a mapping for the rx3? I doubt itā€¦ Take a Look at vdj! You loose So much semi and professinal djsā€¦ Algoriddim you have a very nice sw with good functions but all you give us is reloop and other toy mappingā€¦ Vdj has a pro mapping for nearly every controller with working displays so it cant be rocket science! You could grab so many sad traktor users if you do your homeworkā€¦ All the mods are doing is only let us hang loose and wait without a clear message. This is not only rx3 related but in General. There is so much Potential in this sw but you concentrate on gimmicks and Not your customers wishes, poorly

1 Like

Any news? Would be great to hear what the team is up too with Ned pioneer controllers.

Hi Leonardo, thank you so much for mapping. I have one question. When i use it thru aux and when i mix sound gets so loud between mixes. Is there any way to mix master out as well? Thank you for your help from
now.

Hi, Iā€™m going to release a new mapping soon because Iā€™ve also switched to using the two line-in RCA inputs instead of going into the RX3 via the AUX input. So that I finally have a optical line level. Now I just have to make sure that the faders work properly. Iā€™ll let you know as soon as this is done.

Of course, it would be great if Algoriddim could just release a native mapping that works 100%.
Iā€™m waiting for that too.

2 Likes

Leonardo_Aquino,

i might be buying an RX3, but only if it works with Djay Pro
I saw your post about a midimapping for Ipad Djay and RX3
i could not download your mapping file (it asks for a code)
can you confirm your mapping works with DjayPro on iPad pro with RX3?
i just want to be sure before buying an RX3
thanx!

1 Like

Hi, which type of code is it asking for download?

Hi, unfortunately I donā€™t know how I could fix this - I canā€™t reproduce the error at the moment either. do the others also have this problem? maybe you should work more with the gain/line faders?