Problem with connection of DDJ-400 and DJAY Android app

Hello,
I have problem with connecting of my DJ contoller. I am new into this, so I may be doing rookie mistake, but I have not found any questions like that on the internet and I am getting quite desperate.
I have DDJ-400 and full version of DJAY android app on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
I have connected my mobile with my controller via adapter (via pictures).

The controller is powered now, but when I do something (for example move with crossfader) it does not do anything in the app.

Thank you in advance for help
tomifaj

Hi @tomifaj,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to the community.

I am sorry but we are not supporting the DDJ 400 natively with our Android App at the moment. I pushed the implementation of the device internally.

On another note, we are currently working on a new Android version and would like to invite you to join our beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.algoriddim.djay_free

Thank you very much.
I´ll definitely try the testing version

Hi,
Have you found a solution ?
Is the testing version of the app working to control the ddj-400 with an Android device ?

Hi @Azerty,

The DDJ-400 is still not supported on djay for Android. But thanks for sharing this request with us again. We’ll push this topic internally and keep you guys informed.

I bought a DDJ 400 for the same reason, to use with my Samsung Galaxy. Can’t seem to get it to work with any apps, any advice on how to get my phone to recognise it?

Your app is the best guys thank you so much

Thank you once again

The best for phones, I love it