Pre Cue Headphones doesn’t work on Android 10 USB-C with djay 3.0.4 and Reloop Mixtour

Pre-queueing doesnt work for reloop mixtour djay app 3.0.4. Phone Xiaomi Mi9 Android 10 USB-C.

Connection:
djay (Androind USB-c) -> USB-C to USB Adaptor -> USB Cable to Reloop Mixtour-> Reloop Mixtour RCA to Minijack Speaker. Head Phones for Preview/Queue do not work (plug into the reloop mixtour controller)

It work perfectly with VirtualDJ (on my Mac) and same setup so USB-C to USB adaptor -> etc …

From my other phone with Type-B Micro have to say it works perfectly, so seems as it is from an Android that only has USB-C output.

Is this an issue? since for iOS you needed to release 3.6.4 to fix a similar issue

by the way

From my other phone with  **Type-B Micro**  have to say it works perfectly, so seems as it is from an Android that only has USB-C output.

The above is from my Android 9 phone in case there is a bug on Android 10.

The same issue is happening for Android, Pre-cue headphones with reloop mixtour is not working (version 3.0.4), they work perfectly with Virtual DJ, not with djay.

Hi @joaquin386,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you’ve taken and for sharing the additional information about your Type-B Micro USB device working as expected.

Our team is looking into the issue and we’ll keep you updated with any news here. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Thx Emily, keep us updated on the issue.

I think it might be something with Android 10 as with Android 10 and USB-C 99% of the things work except the Pre-Cue.

Our team has reproduced the issue on our devices here, and will investigate this further. However, we have a workaround that may work in the meantime. It seems that the order of how you connect your hardware may make a difference here. Could you please try connecting your setup in the following order and let me know if pre-cueing works for you then?

1. First, connect the adapter only with your Android phone.
  2. Then, connect the controller with the adapter.

Our team found that if you have the controller connected to the adapter first, and then connect the adapter with the Android device, pre-cueing doesn’t work properly.

Please let me know if this workaround solves the issue for now. And thanks in advance for your patience while we look into this!

Hi emily

I have try your solution but doesn’t work.

I have tried:

1. First, connect the adapter only with your Android phone.
  2. Then, connect the controller with the adapter.
    Also with the djay app on/off when doing your solution (same with the controller on/off) but still the same result (not working). The Pre-Cue still mute.

All the rest of feature work fine but not that Pre-Cue.

Thanks for giving that a try and sorry to hear it didn’t fix the issue. I’ll keep you updated here as soon as I get updates from our development team. Thanks again for your patience.