RANE Four Backspin Bug

I found another “small bug”. If you do a backspin with the jogs, the song bigins to play, but the jogs still turns backwards. I try some settings in Midi settings, but no change. In serato it works fine. So maybe it is a litte issue with the integration :wink:

Thanks for sharing @djsepp. I’ve moved this to its own topic and have reported it to engineering. Can you please also share the details about your setup (OS version, device details, djay version, firmware version, etc.)? Thanks again.

Hi again @djsepp, can you please share the requested details about your setup and can you try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Hi. I tried it with the newest version first, but bug is already there:

• Rane Four with newest Firmware
  • Macbook Pro M1
  • MacOS 12.7.5 (latest)
  • DJ Pro 5.2.1
  • latest Rane Four Midi Configuraton within Djay Pro

If you do a Backspin, the Wheel is Spinning, but Song plays already again. I tried to change some Settings in Midi configuration, but bug occurs.

Thanks for the setup details and video @djsepp

Hi @djsepp, I spoke with engineering. They told me that this is currently expected behavior, but they’re looking into improving this in future updates. Thanks!