Rane Seventy Two

Rane seventy Two PLEASE MAKE IT NATIVE the best mixer on the market should be able to maximize features waveform effects sampler all work on Serato who’s software doesn’t even compare to djay pro ai this is by far 100 times better than any other software please add it native my set up is SEVENTY TWO mixer with Rane TWELVE MK2’s I want total control without having to map my mixer to do so and I refuse to use other software you guys are the best

3 Likes

When will you make Rane SEVENTY TWO native want to maximize the features on my go to choice mixer PLEASE add it I’m using it as external mixer no waveforms or use of effects sampler in software etc this would be a game changer like your new dvs upgrade PLEASE make this next priority

1 Like

I would love to use my Rane Seventy Two mixer without making it an external mixer to see wave forms use effects etc please make it native

1 Like

Hey @Alan_Bezzie ,

Thanks for posting this here in the Community and the enthusiasm in requesting this product to become native!

As a heads-up, we merged your posts regarding this into a single thread.

I’ll make sure to pass your feedback along to our development team for future consideration.

Our team is continuously improving the app, so your input is very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay community.

If you have further questions or suggestions, feel free to post again in the Community or reach out. In the meantime, wishing you a great day!

1 Like