rane twelve mk2 little problem

hi guys

i had a couple of 12s mk2 and reloop elite mixer . i use them with djay pro ai like a controller (not dvs). My question is about:

1. after choose deck 1 and 2 on the twelve the lights of deck choice after 2 or 3 song lights up all four instead to remain only on for the deck select.

2. i choose rotation 33 gir but when i load next song on deck all the two option light up 33 and 45, btw seems not change the speed but it is a little annoin’…

There is a way to solve this problem? perhaps for the next release? i can take a vid of problem if u need.

Carlo

the same of this topic but without the sync problem :slight_smile: only deck selection light and speed platter rotation.

Hey @carletto_dj - Thanks for your post.

So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  2. Could you please take a video of the issue so we can better understand what might be happening? When sharing any videos in a post, please upload them to your personal Dropbox.com account and share the link in your post so we can see it here in the thread.

Thanks in advance! Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.

hi dear,

1. djay is the latest version. on ipad (camera lighting ok, because i haven’t update to ios with bug)
  2. i’ll take vid no problem but quite easy to replicate, because after set on twelves the deck number, over 10 or 12 new track loaded the twelves come likes this pic all led on, BTW the function are perfect ( led strip ok) but no so good to see