Reloop Elite audio setup

Reloop Elite Mixer
iPad Pro
Djay Version 5.1.7

Guys I’m having such a hard time with setting this up as external mixer. I thought it would be simple plug and play.

If I set audio devices

Mixer external

Deck 1 Channels 1-2 ( as just channel 1 is not an option )
Deck 2 Channels 1-2

Pre cueing channels 1-2

When I have the tracks playing on decks 1 and 2

They both come through channel 1 only on mixer and

I’ve tried changing one side to channels 3-4 and this is a work around but then you can only precue in headphones either channels 1-2 or 3-4

What am I doing wrong here

Also the volume faders for each channel affect the precuing volume ? Like what the hell? Never seen anything like this in all my setups.

Thanks

Hi @Kalapton, please try the following settings:

Deck 1: Reloop ELITE ch 1-2
Deck 2: Reloop ELITE ch 3-4
Pre cueing: None

1 Like

IMO it should be external mixer, with a separate output for each deck. Cue is done on the hardware.

Deck one to channels 1+2
Deck two to channels 3+4

Perfect this worked spot on.

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I thought. Not sure why it’s gotta be channel 3-4 :man_shrugging:t2:

Excellent! Glad that worked @Kalapton

There are four channels (two stereo). 1+2 are left and right for deck one. 3+4 are left and right for deck two.

HI GUYS ,

follow my elite set up like external mixer using all the usb channel. NB not need an usb channel for pre cueing in external mixer mode

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @carletto_dj

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen): MacBook Air 2022
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1): 15.0
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2): 5.2.3
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro): Reloop Elite

Hi,

Looks like I have the same problems as Reloop Elite setup. Please Help, but the solution doesn’t work for me.

I can’t get my headphone to work correctly. I’m using external mode, I’ve tried both deck 1+2 / deck 1+2 and deck 1+2 / deck 3+4 with none at cueing. So I’ve tried the same settings as carletto_dj too.

When I twist the knob to Cue, it still only sends audio to my headphone when I open up the volume fader. When I twist the know to Master, it works as expected, so I still have no cueing then. Does anybody understand why?

Your question/suggestion/feedback:

You don’t mention the cue fader. Rather than cue switches, the fader is used to select which channel to monitor, so that has to be moved to the correct side.

Apart from that, the settings used by carletto_dj are the correct ones.

Ah I should’ve mentioned that. I’ve tried all kinds of positions with the cue fader as well, without success unfortunately