Reloop Mixtour USB cable

Hi,

Where do I find a USB-C cable for the Reloop Mixtour? Or an adapter of some kind?

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Gabor. You got a link? Right now I’m connecting the Mixtour and Mixon 4 using the USB-B to USB-A that connects to the iPad Pro using the USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter.

Works fine. Just wanted once cable with an iOS connection to the Mixtour on one end and USB-C on the other which’ll also charge the iPad like the current cable does.

1 Like

This is how it goes:

iPad Pro -> USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter -> USB A to USB-B (USB-A on one end and USB-B on the other kinda cable) -> Mixtor/Mixon 4 USB-B port.

1 Like

Okay! I’ve finally found what the Reloop iOS connection port is called in the real world: 8-pin Mini Din. So the search is on for a male 8-pin Mini Din to USB-C cable.

1 Like

Go for it, it’ll work fine

2 Likes

No problem. It does indeed charge it yes. I have been using my Mixtour and Mixon 4 with my iPad Pro 12.9” 3rd Generation with no issues.

Hola¡ found a few on eBay I think, but ended up just using a lightning to USB-C adapter to connect the hub connected to the iPad to the controller.

ARKTEK USB-C Adapter Compatible with i OS Phone Cable (Female) to USB Type C (male) Data Sync and Charging for Galaxy Note 9 Google Pixel 3 and more (Pack of 4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KQ329N…

De nada amigo

1 Like

I’ve tried this, works perfectly.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KQ329N…

It does indeed sir.

No worries Ryan! Oh wait, I’m on an iPad Pro 3rd gen so I use a USB-C hub that’s powered and the USB from my controller plugs into the same hub.

Thanks Luke

1 Like

Hola Rakanlam! Thanks for feedback. Where did you find the mini 8. Pin to USB c cable? I can not find It surfing on webs. Thanks.

Gracias!

Oh God. What we have to suffer in this industry to get music live!

I guess, it works! It does not work with Android.

No solution for connecting+charging the iPad Pro with reloop mixtour?

How exactly? The iOs cable on the Mixtour is different from the PC/Android one. The connector is Lightning. So how does it connect to the camera kit? It has USB C input, not lightning.
I’m referring to the USB-C iPad Pro.
Please elaborate…
Thanks.

The iOS cable is Lightning, how does that integrate with the adapter…?

I can, just always thought that iOS needs the special 8din cable.
will try it out.