Reloop Mixtour USB cable

I bought that cable. Using Moto g6. Still doesn’t work, Argh!!

1 Like

Charging is possible using the according Camera Adapter in order to charge and connect your iOS devices to the Mixtour.

Hi Rakanlam. Thanks for your great answers and good information on this thread and topic. But I wrote this Q to the company on amazon who sell the ARTEK USB-C to lightning (apple) female adapters, and they replied saying that it does not work for audio. I spesifically asked them if it can be used in conjuntion with the Reloop Mixtour’s Lightning to Midi cable (supplied with the Reloop mixtour). So Feel this still needs a solution… What do you mean by #Hub… I was imagining reloop mix tour to mini 8 Pin to Lightning to ARTEK adapter to ipad Pro… Where is the hub in this feed…

1 Like

This is one valid (but expensive) solution, but Is there a way to connect a new ipad pro via the iOS Connection port on the Reloop Mixtour? Does the ipad still charge when connected to just the USB port? and are all mappings and controls functioning on the DJ2 app on ipad pro and Reloop Mixtour when just going via USB and not the iOS port? I can’t find a Female lightneing to male USB C adapter that can do AUDIO…

I have the same question.

Another option (if you are wanting to make a bussiness in filling this small market gap): Purchase minimum 100 of these:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detai…

and start prototyping your very own: ‘‘Mini Din 8 Pin Male to USB-C Adapter Cable Converter’’

Get some crowd funding, and start martketing it to the select audience (me, and you guys) or anyone who wants to use a new ipad pro with the Reloop Mix Tour.

But hopefully there is an easyer solution :slight_smile: …?

1 Like

eBay. however, I have bought all different kind of USB type c cable to make the connection with my phone and table with USB c connector and it does not want to work.
let me know if you could connect your device with USB c type to the mixtour.

So just to clarify. Do you connect an ipad via USB cable? I thought you should use the USB connection to android mac the iOS connector to ipad.

1 Like

now I am confused :smiley: I connect my android via USB cable.
from the mixtour —> male USB b connect to the mixer other end is a male USB A. -------> female USB A to male micro USB ----> micro USB adapter to USB type C. Does not work. If I don’t use the adaptor and plug into another android device which has a micro USB connector it does work… I do have an iOS cable with the 8pin male end too but no iOS device.
Actually, what are you looking for?

I might need to try this adaptor but I am a bit fed up to buy 10 different cables or adapter
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iPhone-8pi…

I don’t know if it does charge the ipad pro. I ssume so because it does charge my Huawei android tablet.

I don’t know I am using an android app. It does charge though

Hi
did you solve?
I do have an ipad pro with usb-c and new djay app… I m close to buy mixtour or breatpad and I want to be sure they can work while charging ipad pro too

this ios connection port is also charging ipad pro usd-c?

Thanks for answering, does ipad pro recharge while playing?

Does anyone want to give Anker USB-C to Female Lightning Audio Adapter a try? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6MKJZH

@Rakanlam, does it charge the iPad Pro over USB-C, with it only being plugged into the Mixon?

1 Like

Oh shit yo! Well then this is my answer! Thanks @Rakanlam!

We always recommend Apple’s official adapters, but with the 2018 model, you might have luck with a cheaper one on Amazon or ebay. It just needs to have USB-A for the controller and USB-C for charging. Most I’ve seen also have a HDMI port.

Can you use a standard USB-B to USB-A (like a printer uses) cable with the Mixtour? So… square USB-B in to the Mixtour, other rectangular USB-A end into the hub/adapter, USB-C cable from the wall socket in to the adapter to charge, plug in to USB-C on the iPad Pro.

Does 4 deck work?