Reloop Mixtour USB cable

Dj techtools sells USB B to USB C . Highly recommend

I can confirm that Mixtour and Beatpad 2 both work with Apple lightning to USB3 adapter and a standard USB-A to USB-B cable. I haven’t encountered any documentation from Reloop or Algoriddim that this is possible but I am absolutely sure. I’m still working from iPad Pro 9.7” so I can’t confirm it working with the newer USB-C port. My guess is that it will work. I have to imagine that this wasn’t initially possible with the launch of the products, otherwise they wouldn’t have required that 8pin mini din port. Perhaps some changes to how Djay can now recognize general midi controllers made this possible. 
I have further investigated Djay’s midi controller recognition capabilities. I connected both the Mixtour and Beatpad 2 to iPad simultaneous with a USB hub. Both controllers work at the same time. I’m about to see if that will allow me to use 4-deck mode.

I will probably start a new thread soon about my findings which will elaborate on my use of DJay and other music production apps with ableton link, use of multiple midi controllers and sound cards with a usb hub, all on one iPad.Â