REMOTE APP FOR THE NEW DJAY PRO ?

NO DJAY REMOTE FOR DJAY PRO? COME ON, GUYS!

Hi @all,

The djay Remote was discontinued in 2014.
While we currently don’t have a new remote app on our roadmap I’ll be sure to forward your feedback to the team.

Cheers
Lukas E.

I NEED THE REMOTE !!! It’s one of the most expensive DJ APP on the APP STORE, and no remote ? Seriously ???

We need this remote feature but I guess the question to you guys is is this even a thought? For the rest of the people out there are there any other djay app that has a remote

Your guys seriously need to bring back the Remote App for DJAY. Was the best thing !

Too right

I just imagine using djay Pro on my laptop (since I have a TB of storage) but using the iPad as a full controller for it. Or being able to use the remote on my iPhone if I walk away from the computer! Would really love it.

The remote was GENIUS. Such a loss. Disappointed. Redone loaded software hoping it that feature would be in the pro software. Bummer…

Where is the remote feature?

I find hard to believe, that moving up from other versions of DJay, the “Pro” app, it LOST this feature!

It was such a handy item - if you were removed from the booth or if a guest commented about the volume, you could make adjustments RIGHT FROM your phone RIGHT WHERE YOU WERE!

It was very practical.

I find hard to believe, that moving up from other versions of DJay, the “Pro” app, it LOST this feature!

It was such a handy item - if you were removed from the booth or if a guest commented about the volume, you could make adjustments RIGHT FROM your phone RIGHT WHERE YOU WERE!
It was very practical.

Nothing still?

I mix sound with a hard working band. I currently use Spotify and Virtual DJ for mixing dance music between sets. We use a Yamaha TF Rack for our stage box. I control this stage box from an Ipad app so I can mix their sound. I would love to leave my PC on the stage plugged into the TF rack with DJay running and be able to control it from the ipad as well. The Ipad, TF rack and the PC share the same wireless network.
I know I can stream the audio from Djay Pro to the TF rack using an Apple TV or something else like that but the audio lags and can stutter…not good at all. Sending data commands only to DJay from the ipad to the PC would be much less demanding of the wifi network.
So I agree, a Djay remote for Ipad to PC would be great! A must in fact.
Until then Virtual DJ is it. I can control my PC remotely from the ipad. Just wish I could access my Spotify account like Djay allows. Oh well…

I designed my whole system around being able to use my old iPad to to control the turntables since you can’t get a cheap touchscreen for a Mac. I suppose you got paid quite a fee so we would have to buy hardware to do the same function. Thanks for selling us out.

They are doing too well being able to interface with expensive DJ consoles. The manufactures probably don’t want us to be able to use an
iPad or iPhone.

Lukas,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad someone from the company is reading our posts. I have been a loyal customer and have bought every version of the DJay program and for all devices and windows and macs. I have several shows running. Even after buying mixers , I still would find it of great value to have remotes useable on my iPads and phones. Clients love the look of all the devices with turntables on them, and laugh at me using my iPad to control my booth. Other DJs want this software when they see me do that. Now my old devices are not hardly worth the effort to keep going. And I want all the latest features on all shows. Thx.

Am I missing something or is there still no Remote app available? It would be great to have something, even with simple controls - eg: time elapsed/remaining, play/pause/cue, level control.
Serato’s was mentioned above: https://serato.com/remote/features#mini
Virtual DJ also has one: https://www.virtualdj.com/products/vd…
Hope to see even a basic version again soon! Thank you!

Here is a way you can go remote with any dj app on any device. Purchase a Bluetooth audio dongle from Amazon or best buy for under $20. Connect it to your mixer or controller (depending if you have aux or not). Connect your phone or tablet to the dongle. Then you will have full access. Only issue is it won’t remote to your laptop software. If you have two djs on site then both can technically dj at time same time without issues.

That’s just a simple way around this for now. But I agree I wish djay pro would figure that out. Enjoy!

Any update yet?

Hello there , just an other customer asking the same thing… I have bought both djay pro for my lap top and my android but no option…