Sampler Gain for each slot

First … Let me state my thanks. I don’t wanna seem unappreciative because I have never even gotten a response from any Serato DJ team members or developers. Thank you!!! @Slak_Jaw Your responses give us hope. But I’d be remiss if I did not mention that I believe trigger type is just as important as individual volume. We comprise sample banks that have some samples we want to play out with one press while some stutter/stab until we hold the pad for it to play out. Again … coming from a truly grateful place for the response to your customer base. I figured while you’re in there coding new features, may as well make it a powerhouse to shut all of us up :rofl:

Still thankful,

DJ VI

P.S. Just go ahead and crush them all by adding a dedicated, bpm based fx section to the sampler and then take a bow!

P.P.S @Mac_Joseph I smiled the whole time watching your video because few truly know how much these small quality of life upgrades mean to a handful of us. Thank you for your persistence.

Hi @Labrev_Nameci, thanks for the feedback. Please refer to the linked topic below and cast your vote over there for different Sampler Play Modes. Thanks!

1 Like