Sampler Gain for each slot

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.
Please add a gain volume to each gain slot so I can control the volume of my samples like in Serato and Rekordbox

Thanks for the suggestion @Mac_Joseph. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. Please use the blue Vote button a the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this.

1 Like

Thank you! Us DJs will truly appreciate it

1 Like

You’re welcome @Mac_Joseph

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Please add gain to the sampler pads!!! Similar to Serato and traktor​:pray:t4::pray:t4:

Hi @Mac_Joseph, I’ve merged your new topic with the previous one that you made. In the future, if a topic has been closed due to inactivity, you can send me a DM and request that I reopen it instead of creating a new topic. This helps us track the suggestion properly and to keep things organized. Thanks!

And while you’re at it … Individual play modes (stutter, hold, etc) for each sample would be on par with the standard defaults of other platforms. Not just to stay competitive but another step in the direction of total annihilation.

Thanks,
Potential devoted user

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional suggestion @Labrev_Nameci