SAMPLING RATE 88200 HZ 96000 HZ (And 192000 Hz) Stems problem

SAMPLING RATE 88200 HZ 96000 HZ (And 192000 Hz) Stems/audio separation problem

Hi,

Even with latest 5.1.6 version ,NEURAL MIX (MAC Audioshake / M1/M2/M3 processor)

Audio separation work only at:

44100 Hz
48 000 Hz

if i set my ZEN GO antelope,or DJM mixer at 88200 or 96000 Hz:
audio seperation doesn’t work correctly : artefacts very bad audio quality / drops / strange sound.
i’ve tried all audio pro audio card and mixer : Motu, RME, Universal… DJM… it’s a SRC problem in DJAY NEURAL MIX at 88200 and 96000 (AND 192000 Hz)

It’s easy to reproduce for Djay engineers:

connect DJAY Pro to a DJM miixer or pro audiocard and set the audio resolution at 96000 Hz, and you will hear that audio separation sound very bad.

Compare with DJM pioneer mixer at 88200 or 96000 or a classical audiocard (Motu…, Universal, RME…) at 44100 Hz and 96000 Hz and you will hear that STEMS sound very bad at 88200 and 96000 Hz (MAC version with audioShake stems on mac M1/M2/M3)

i’ve open a ticket support and i’ve never get an answer.

Rekordbox and VirtualDJ work at 88200 and 96000 Hz with Stems…

Regards,

Olivier F.

Hi @Olivier_Frappier, I have forwarded this to the engineering team for review. I’ll report back here when I have news. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Olivier_Frappier, the engineering team was able to reproduce this issue and is looking into a fix. Also our internal support team has received your ticket so I’m going to let them take it from here. I’ll mark this topic as closed for now, but please feel free to add any new information here as needed and I’ll pass it onto the other teams. Thanks!

Many Thanks :slight_smile: happy they are able to reproduce, and sure they will fix it

Great support :slight_smile:

Regards,

olivier F.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Olivier_Frappier. Thank you!

Hi,

Many thanls.

Happy they could reproduce :slightly_smiling_face:

great support and wait for the fix :slight_smile:

happy to help to improve this incredible DJ software with the best audio quality on the market.

Regards,

Olivier

Envoyé à partir d’Outlookhttp://aka.ms/weboutlook

1 Like

Hi,

Disapointed, still here in new update 5.1.7.

not resolved.

Regards,

Olivier F.

still here in new 5.1.7 update. not solved

Hi @Olivier_Frappier, you are correct. This was not addressed in 5.1.7. The engineering team is still working on this one. The fix is close to ready, but requires additional testing before it’s ready for release. Thanks for checking in.