Separate the “Reset EQ, FX, Tempo” Settings

Well I would like to expand on this suggestion and ask that Algoriddim also separate the “Reset EQ, FX, Tempo” so we can turn these all on/off individually.

Personally, I would like to have only FX and Neural Mix reset on song load and for the EQ and Tempo to maintain their settings on song load.

3 Likes

Hey @Slak_Jaw ,

Thank you for suggesting this. Great stuff!

I moved the post to create a separate thread for it, as this will hopefully make it easier for other users to notice and upvote/comment.

In the meantime, I’ll check with the Dev Team if we can open (or have already) an internal request. I’ll keep you posted with any updates on this.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @Slak_Jaw ,

Hope all is well!

I am writing to share that an internal request regarding your feedback and the option to separate the Reset EQ, FX and Tempo Settings has been created.

I will gladly keep you posted with any updates on the topic.

Hope you will find this information useful. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great news. Thanks for the update @Cam_A

1 Like

I have this option turned off but Neural Mix EQ is still reset on song load? From your original post it seems like this shouldn’t be the case, is this a new bug?

Ideally I’d like to avoid Neural Mix EQ reset, especially when I hit instant double and already have the deck set up with the stems I want running there.