Hi @Matador, please provide more details about your setup:

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

Hello

Iphine 15pro ios 17.4.1

Djay 5.1.6

and as explained even if all the versions are up to date I have this bug (eg it is not because I do not have the latest version that there is a bug! even if the latest version I have this bug)

Hi @Matador, thanks for the information about your setup. This is required to help us reproduce and troubleshoot your issue as these things are often OS and/or hardware specific. Also, I have moved your post to a new topic as this sounds like a different issue. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

1. Is it that some specific songs are showing grayed out in your Sessions playlists or that some of your Sessions Playlists are disappearing?
  2. What is the source of these songs? Are they from a streaming service or songs stored on your iPhone?
  3. If they are songs stored on your iPhone, what method did you use to copy them to your iPhone (ex. Files App, iTunes/Music Sync)?
  4. What file format are these songs (ex. MP3)?
  5. How much free storage space is left on your iPhone?

Hello! Itā€™s been more than 10 days since my last reply. Iā€™m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can revisit this. Thanks!

How can you cansider something solved and you have not put the solution? A solution should be the last msg on this topicā€¦ Songs are still disappearing on random basisā€¦ This never happened in version 4.0ā€¦ At least say ā€œour engeers have solved this problem on version 5.16ā€¦ā€ But you havent said anythingā€¦:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

@PRO24DJS

Matador was asked for more info, and some questions about the issue, but never responded.

If you have the problem too, you also need to provide details on your setup and answer the same questions.

2 Likes

Hey youā€¦ i have had issues with a a lot of thingsā€¦ I can make a huge listā€¦ Many of the problems were solved in version 5.0ā€¦ Eg track cloning was offā€¦ Beat alignments were bad with acapellasā€¦ But these problems were never admitted openlyā€¦ They made it look like it was my problemā€¦ And of course they always ask for device specsā€¦ Maybe since i have an account here the software could somehow determine what device im usingā€¦ Because they never get tired of asking this questionā€¦its a waste of timeā€¦ Tracks are dissappearingā€¦ Do you know how uncomfortable that is when djingā€¦:rage:ā€¦ This forum is somehow overwhelmedā€¦ They released version 5 15ā€¦ And people went mad when tracks where disappearingā€¦ It took them one day to solve the problemā€¦ I dont think it is solved for all devicesā€¦ So far so good for meā€¦ but i am very nervous when playing musicā€¦ But the forum is not good enoughā€¦ Im just being a man and keeping my problems to myself :pray:ā€¦ If and when they choose to solve an issue i gladly acceptā€¦ But its frustrating!!!

Hi @PRO24DJS, thank you for sharing said feedback.

As @PKtheDJ positively pointed out, if you would like to share some updated information regarding your request we encourage you to do so.

Your contribution helps us understand potential issues better and makes djay a more effective piece of software for everyone.

Please ensure that your responses are in line with our community guidelines in which we want all users to positively add to every discussion being talked about.

Have a good day.

1 Like

You guys are not listening to what im sayingā€¦ You are quick to point out that i should be in line with the guidelinesā€¦ Sound like a threat rather than an answerā€¦ Tell me somethingā€¦ If someone enters this chat at this momentā€¦ Will he find a solution? If i was new and i decide to read these comments to find a solutionā€¦ Will i find it??? I dont think soā€¦ I will find sweet and frustrating repliesā€¦ How could you end a topic that has not solutionā€¦ In fact solutions need to be pinned and then the topic endedā€¦ If not the this forum will have 1000 unsolved issuesā€¦ Not good enoughā€¦

And by the way part of the solution is to learn how to improve not only the software but the forumā€¦ If the channel of communication is wrong there is no way i would feel comfortable posting my problemsšŸ˜°

Hi @PRO24DJS,

Please note that this topic was not set to ā€œSolvedā€ to dismiss the issue.

The topic has been solved because we have not heard back from the OP, and for that reason, we cannot further troubleshoot the issue they are experiencing.

Please refer to @Slak_Jawā€™s follow-up reply:

Hello! Itā€™s been more than 10 days since my last reply. Iā€™m going to consider this topic solved and closed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond, and we can revisit this. Thanks!

As you know, unexpected behavior in any app can sometimes have the same outcome but a different origin.

We do not know if this issue was a one-off that resolved itself or if it is ongoing for OP. For that reason, this topic will stay set to solved until OP reaches back out with further information.

Should OP reach back out with further information, we will gladly continue troubleshooting this issue with them, as @Slak_Jaw stated.

We appreciate your continued feedback. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hi @PRO24DJS, thanks for the suggestions. If youā€™ve been around this forum for a while, hopefully youā€™ve noticed that weā€™ve been working hard to make improvements, enhance organization, and to answer as many comments/questions as possible. I hope you can also appreciate that this is a busy community so this is not always a simple task.

Itā€™s by no means a perfect system, but we think itā€™s getting better every day and weā€™re committed to improving it further. So, feedback like this is helpful. However, this thread is definitely getting off topic so Iā€™m going to make a new suggestion topic to gather user feedback like this. Once posted, Iā€™ll share a link in this thread. Please head over there and share your positive and constructive ideas for making this the best community out there. Thanks again!

Hereā€™s the link to the new suggestion topic as promised: