Some Apple Music songs not loading

Here playing stuff from Apple Music app works, it’s just Djay Pro that throws the error.

Some works after reloading some not - is true it wasn’t the solution :sob:
Sorry but at first I thought it would work, but now after i play my test set it still has that issues - hopefully they will fixit asap

Interesting. The songs work in Apple Music but not when played through djay. So it must be the interface from Apple Music to djay. We don’t care who is at fault we just want it fixed. It’s a major major problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for the continued feedback and information everyone; this is very helpful. As stated above, we are working closely with Apple on finding a solution as soon as possible. We will share any news and developments here as soon as we have them. Thanks!

6 Likes

Same here. Some tracks don’t load, others do. There doesn’t appear to be a pattern.

2 Likes

Same here, very frustrating :frowning:

TO SAVE YOUR SET TONIGHT. If your pannicking like me, there is an temporary option. Subscribe to Tidal Individual DJ Add-on for a month (around 20$), than use a paid version of Tunemymusic.com (its not too expansive, around 5$), than transfer the selected playlists from apple music to Tidal. Its working as of august 15th 7pm Eastern time

3 Likes

Same problem here. I use ‘auto mix’ all the time with Apple Music playlists. It was great for background music. If this problem is not fixed I would recommend that people with Apple Music accounts should play background music in the Apple Music app with their fade in option in settings. It is no where near as good as the djay auto mix options, but you’ll save £20 a month by cancelling algoriddim.

1 Like

What Apple said? Do we have the beginnings of an answer?

1 Like

Some songs dont load when i try too load them up and it says error any way of fixing this?

Hi @Zer0, please use search before creating new topics. I’ve merged yours with this existing. Please see above for more details on this know issue. Thanks!

I am facing the same problem. Most of the tracks aren’t loading. It’s impossible to play any set. I hope you’ll find a solution soon.

SAME issue here. Working around with differnet app at the moment but really like the DJAY interface.

Any updates?

We don’t have any updates to share from Apple yet, but are working closely with them to resolve this important issue ASAP. In the meantime, please note that all other streaming services, including Beatport, Beatsource, SoundCloud, Tidal and the free djay Music library are working normally. I will share more news here as soon as I get it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Any hope this will be fixed by Saturday for a Gig I have lined up?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem which is an issue for my Friday home partys

2 Likes

Same issue over here, please fix this asap. The whole Apple Music intergration is just useless right now. Thank you.

2 Likes

You’re working closely with Apple? - You mean you’ve emailed customer services and they haven’t responded yet. :laughing:

3 Likes

Tidal for £20 a month with dj exstension??, curiously wondering how tidal managed to boost up the price while apple music is down.

4 Likes

So this error is so random, first i tought like the older song on apple music are giving error but after i tried more there are songs that play good and then from the same album one song doesn’t, for me, about 10% of my apple music library doesn’t work which is not much but in the heat of my gig it is so much frustraiting, p.s. Sorry on bad english i am comming from croatia❤️