Some Apple Music songs not loading

And also I’m now tryng to play every song in my apple music library and when i song doesn’t want to play i put it on paper and than i have a list of them, then I just download them from internet, works for me

Same problem: ruined my radio show last night.

Testing for consistency: I have iTunes Match, local tunes are synced to iTunes that way. Also a library of playlists on Apple Music. Some play, others give same 400 error. Thought the separation might me those that play were in iTunes Match or recently cached but no. - it’s seemingly random. Tunes all play ok in Apple Music app.

#urgent etc

3 Likes

Really really hoping for a fix before the weekend… this is getting a bit silly now.

1 Like

I have a wedding coming up this Saturday 8/17/2024 their whole playlist is on Apple Music and nothings wanting to load please help !!!
(com.algoriddim.ARCDataURLResponseErrorDomain error 400.)”

1 Like

Use tunemymusic to transfer the playlist to another service - some of them have free trials so you may not even have to pay for it.

1 Like

Same problem here, I hope it gets solved soon as some apple music songs are not available anywhere else.

I literally just migrated away from other services because of the cost.

@Slak_Jaw any word on a timeline for the fix?

Thank you all for your continued patience and collaboration on this matter. We’re working closely with multiple teams to ensure a swift and effective resolution. Please rest assured that this issue is our top priority, and we’re doing everything we can to address it.

6 Likes

It looks like the issue affects exclusively songs with less popularity. Huge pop hits play with no problem, but songs with less streams seem to be affected more. At least that’s what I have recognised to be happening.

1 Like

it seems like edited versions of songs as well

Same here. Very frustrating! I will of course pay for a switch to Tidal for requests but this is frankly unacceptable.

1 Like

Same, anything I’ve already played, even weeks ago, from Apple Music in the app will work, but anything that’s new will not.

Roll back your update to when it worked and only release an update once tested. You have ruined my weekend as a Dj

2 Likes

Hi @Kiwi_muzz, unfortunately, this is not directly related to the djay software, so your proposed solution would have no effect on the problem. It’s been identified as an issue on the Apple server side of things. As stated above, solving this is our top priority and we are working very closely with them to address this ASAP. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

@Slak_Jaw Was definitely not due to upgrade as happened to me on Wednesday night so I checked if there was an update due and there was. I updated and bug remained the same. So the bug existed before and after update. Also happening on music I have played previously and random what it affects.

2 Likes

I’m currently on the air and 90% of my songs won’t load, I’m scrambling hard. Just adding my frustration. I don’t have time to change accounts, none of it. Disastrous show! I’m playing the longest songs I have just to get through it.
Mac user trying to use Apple Music playlist (or anything through Apple)

Hi Folks,

I would like to share some findings from my end:

@Slak_Jaw maybe it could help you to find the root cause!?

I basically use djay app on Apple iPad.

For most of the songs that can’t be loaded due to error 400, djay app is able to load them when I tun off WLAN and connect via Blutooth to my iPhone and use it as a hotspot.

Furthermore, when I use djay app directly on my iPhone, songs can be loaded when I switch off WLAN and use mobile network.

To be honest: It’s hard to believe that it is not an issue on algoriddim’s end since Apple’s standard music app works fine without any issues. Just my 2 cent :wink:

@Slak_Jaw Good luck for finding the root cause very quick!!!

2 Likes

Keeping the error 400 party rolling…Issue still persists ;). I’m sure it’s a top priority, here’s my scenario, which I doubt has any thing to do with the problem, but may help someone that is trying to confirm their level of broken;)

MacOS, nope
iPhone, nope
iPad, nope

Pro-Tip, always have some sort of backup plan if your performance depends on good old music technologee;)

Happy Mixing

3 Likes

I just got a dj console yesterday. I bought the app and I discover this problem. I don’t want to learn DJing anymore. Seems that it is too much money and heaps of technical problems. Not worthy