Sorting by Source column does nothing.

Sorting by Source column does nothing. (Also, the icons are for the Collection and Apple Music are so similar it is hard to distinguish between them. Can color be added to them?)

I want to use this column to isolate the tracks which are no longer on my computer. (I’ve Removed the Download in Apple Music so the song only exists in my iCloud library.) After grouping them all together, I will be able to Remove them from the djay library in one fell swoop. Because I can’t sort by the Source column, I am scrolling through my entire collection to find the dimmed entries so I can delete them one by one.

@kokernutz can you please provide some screen shots to better illustrate your issue? Thanks.

I’ve clicked the Source column header and I would expect that all tracks from the same Source would be grouped together. Instead, it is sorting by name, and it only sorts ascending. Clicking the column header again changes the direction of the carat, but the sort order does not change.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 5.27.31 PM
Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 5.26.27 PM

Does this help?

Thanks for the screen shots @kokernutz. This helps.

1. What macOS version are you running?
  2. What version of djay Pro are you using?

macOS 14.2.1
djay Pro 5.0.3

Thanks @kokernutz. I’ve shared this with the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue.

Hi @kokernutz, the engineering team was able to reproduce your issue. They are investigating further and I’ll report back here when I have more news. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.