Soundcloud tracks and playlists not loading

Oh I also lost songs on my playlist and my listening history

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

Why am I getting this every time I load up? Never had this before and it’s sending me to a pay pal thing after even though I’ve paid for pro and soundcloud plus???

1 Like

Hi @Ash_Williams, I’ve merged your topic with this existing one, as I believe they are related. Soundcloud is currently having issues with their service. Please see above for more details. Thanks!

2 Likes

this app always finds a way to piss me off, with its occasional crashes, and most recently the forbidden 403 error where i can’t load my music at all. i search for a specific song from one artist and it shows everything but that fucking song. I go onto soundcloud and it searches just fine. this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Hi @ronaldjinka, I’ve moved your post to this topic as I suspect your issue is related to a known issue that Soundcloud is currently experiencing. Please see above for more details. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, after a lot of research, I’m starting to believe that the problem comes from the app and the agreements between SoundCloud and djay Pro…

Because SoundCloud have made an update today and announces on their website, that all the problems are solved…

After performing this update and testing on the djay Pro app​:hot_face::triumph:

Always the same track problem That are present in my playlist, but gray Impossible to load…

Djay Pro?? Do you have answers to that?

Because what I also find strange is that on the standard SoundCloud application All my tracks are available, This only happens when opening SoundCloud on the Djay Pro software???

Where does the problem come from?

Can you help us please?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help

Hello, after a lot of research, I’m starting to believe that the problem comes from the app and the agreements between SoundCloud and djay Pro…

Because SoundCloud have made an update today and announces on their website, that all the problems are solved…

After performing this update and testing on the djay Pro app​:hot_face::triumph:

Always the same track problem That are present in my playlist, but gray Impossible to load…

Djay Pro?? Do you have answers to that?

Because what I also find strange is that on the standard SoundCloud application All my tracks are available, This only happens when opening SoundCloud on the Djay Pro software???

Where does the problem come from?

Can you help us please?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help

Hi @Chanterie_Julien, I have moved you two posts above to this topic. Please see above for more details. We are working closely with Soundcloud on the issue, but do not have any news to share just yet. Please keep an eye on this topic for updates. Thanks!

1 Like

When is this getting fix this is pissing me off I pay £25 a year for djay pro and 13.99 on SoundCloud so why isn’t it working

1 Like

I have a gig coming up and need this fixed asap. Algoriddim team has been great about responding to this community and has not said that they are working on a fix or even need to. So, if you are still having this issue like I am, please reach out to SoundCloud. I was able to generate a tech ticket in the iOS SoundCloud app by going to Library Tab<settings<contact support.

1 Like

No solution…

On iOS with IPad Souncloud update just made, no change…

Always a lot of Grey Track, not readable!!?

I think the problem now comes from Djay Pro, because on the standard iPad application all the Tracks are available, once on the Djay Pro software and connect to SoundCloud the Tracks sound gray…?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::scream:

I agree. Everything is normal with SoundCloud until you open Djay Pro. They need to have another update as they did when Apple Music suddenly stopped working… or maybe give the buyers a free month for the inconveniences??? I’m just tired of the constant bug issues. Just want things normal again

1 Like

I also just logged a ticket with SoundCloud. Praying this gets resolved this week

@Slak_Jaw anything yet??? SoundCloud says issue is fixed on there side. When is the update coming for us?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Thanks for your continued patience and understanding on this issue. We fully understand and sympathize with your frustrations. As explained above, this was a problem on Soundcloud’s side and not an issue with djay.

SoundCloud has publicly communicated that their services are gradually coming back online, including for all affected 3rd party DJ app integrations. If you’re still encountering issues with SoundCloud in djay, please try the following steps:

1. Ensure you are on the latest djay version that we released about 2 weeks ago (5.2.4 / Windows 5.2.10195.0).
  2. Log out of Soundcloud within the djay Settings->Library->SOUNDCLOUD->Log Out of SoundCloud
  3. Restart djay then log back into Soundcloud within djay.

Please note that SoundCloud is still working on the “some songs greyed out issue”. Although most issues should now be resolved, if you’re still experiencing problems after following these steps, please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll do our best to help. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw hi I am still gettin forbidden 403 when I sign out and back in

I am still getting forbidden 403 awell. What to do???

@Slak_Jaw does Djay pro need a version update for this to work?

1 Like

I have access to most of my SC songs now as I logged out within the app. The logout button is under settings - library - log out of soundcloud. However I’m still missing a lot of soundcloud go+ songs…

2 Likes

Okay I fixed it. What you have to do is:

1. Go to djay pro settings
  2. Go to Library
  3. Sign out of SoundCloud
  4. Sign back in through Djay pro app
  5. It should work and enjoy:)
3 Likes