Soundcloud tracks and playlists not loading

Is there going to be an app update or should it just pop up? @algoriddim_algoriddi

When is this gonna be fixed I was going have my first set on Saturday please fix this soon

1 Like

Having same issue , at first I assumed it was tracks on SOUNDCLOUD that say GO+ . That werenā€™t allowed to be used but now it just greys out songs randomly.

Ipad Air 3 ( iOS ) + DDJ FLX4 user

1 Like

Any news about the soundcloud problems?

1 Like

According to SoundCloud Support on twitter, everything is fixed. But when I log onto Djay pro, Iā€™m still facing same issuesā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I am also and I ran updates and logged out of all SoundCloud apps and websites and logged back in and having same issue.

1 Like

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

I cant see any tracks from SoundCloud anymore. Is there a problem?

Hi @Kixsweden, please use search before creating new topics. Iā€™ve merged yours here. Please see above. Thanks!

3 Likes

My soundcloud isnā€™t working,
Have checked multiple times and theres nothing wrong with my subscription, but every time I try log in it tells me I donā€™t have the right subscription. I definitely do have a go+, so why is djay telling me I donā€™t? Iā€™ve been using it fine until litch 10 mins ago.

Same here - and when I logged out of SoundCloud in djay and tried to log back in, the SC option vanished. Iā€™m wondering if the partnership with SC ended?

When will it be fixed literally got a set at 10 till 11

1 Like

Hiya, I am having the same sort of problem. I am trying to use my SoundCloud on my djpro on my iPad or laptop but it seems to have deleted my songs on my playlist or just not loading

Oh I also lost songs on my playlist and my listening history

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

Why am I getting this every time I load up? Never had this before and itā€™s sending me to a pay pal thing after even though Iā€™ve paid for pro and soundcloud plus???

1 Like

Hi @Ash_Williams, Iā€™ve merged your topic with this existing one, as I believe they are related. Soundcloud is currently having issues with their service. Please see above for more details. Thanks!

2 Likes

this app always finds a way to piss me off, with its occasional crashes, and most recently the forbidden 403 error where i canā€™t load my music at all. i search for a specific song from one artist and it shows everything but that fucking song. I go onto soundcloud and it searches just fine. this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Hi @ronaldjinka, Iā€™ve moved your post to this topic as I suspect your issue is related to a known issue that Soundcloud is currently experiencing. Please see above for more details. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, after a lot of research, Iā€™m starting to believe that the problem comes from the app and the agreements between SoundCloud and djay Proā€¦

Because SoundCloud have made an update today and announces on their website, that all the problems are solvedā€¦

After performing this update and testing on the djay Pro appā€‹:hot_face::triumph:

Always the same track problem That are present in my playlist, but gray Impossible to loadā€¦

Djay Pro?? Do you have answers to that?

Because what I also find strange is that on the standard SoundCloud application All my tracks are available, This only happens when opening SoundCloud on the Djay Pro software???

Where does the problem come from?

Can you help us please?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help

Hello, after a lot of research, Iā€™m starting to believe that the problem comes from the app and the agreements between SoundCloud and djay Proā€¦

Because SoundCloud have made an update today and announces on their website, that all the problems are solvedā€¦

After performing this update and testing on the djay Pro appā€‹:hot_face::triumph:

Always the same track problem That are present in my playlist, but gray Impossible to loadā€¦

Djay Pro?? Do you have answers to that?

Because what I also find strange is that on the standard SoundCloud application All my tracks are available, This only happens when opening SoundCloud on the Djay Pro software???

Where does the problem come from?

Can you help us please?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help

Hi @Chanterie_Julien, I have moved you two posts above to this topic. Please see above for more details. We are working closely with Soundcloud on the issue, but do not have any news to share just yet. Please keep an eye on this topic for updates. Thanks!

1 Like