Spotify integration on Djay for Mac?

Not sure. I posted it and then you moved it.

You already replied that you would NOT be adding it, so I swiftly moved to a software that has added it.

Chris, seriously… I have ben here a long time and you are looking at AT LEAST over a year until something is released… no time frame will be given but I am telling you, they JUST released the spotify stuff for iPad… So perhaps now they will start something for Mac.

I am pretty sure it’s one person programming so don’t hold your breath.

I would keep your money in your pocket until its released and reviewed. It may still be 100% reliant on iTunes, which would be bad. It may not work with most controllers, which would be bad. It may take a year or so to come out… again, bad.

Professional dj’s are begging for something MAC dedicated to work with… this is it but for some reason they are making stuff for phones and iPads…

You want an new version by THIS Summer…? WILL NEVER HAPPEN. People waited 2 months for an audio problem to be fixed.

VDJ took years to release a new product but they had a product that was stable and you can use. Once they released the new product, they have update WEEKLY!

With ONE developer here, we are talking a LONG time for anything to happen.

I have moved on but am checking back often. I paid for the software, so I will comment on the software. If they want to remove me, refund me.

And that is funny…

They have been posting the same thing for two years… Updates never happen.

They did offer to fix my mapping with the MC-6000, which was MOST appreciated. The problem is, even with the mapping, the software is no where near what I could use live.

Seriously, you are worried about spotify?

Guys, own your music. When Spotify goes away, what will you do then when you have NO music?

Not worth the wait here anyway. They made an official replay OVER SIX MONTHS AGO and since then, more toy apps.

They have no new software. There are no requests for new features, there are no beta testers, there are no updates.

Sorry, sounds to me like the software has run its course.

RIP dJay.

It’s ALL about the money to them now. That is why they are selling the toy software. That is the talk in the dj forums anyway.

I mean, look how many problems on the forums have gone unanswered for weeks.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED!

When Spotify goes away, so does your music. How will you dj then?

Buy your music like other professionals do.

No where does it say that Spotify integrates with the Mac App for Djay! I am not one to defend this software but seriously, know what you are buying. Just because one software has it, doesn’t mean the other software will.

And besides… why would ANYONE rely on Spotify for their music? What happens when they are no longer in business? Will you be willing to spend THOUSANDS of dollars on music just to get caught up.

Everyone is ALWAYS looking for the easy way… Geesh!

There has not been an update for the Mac for quite a long time now… are u stopping future software for the Mac? Or will we be getting excited soon with an update?

What’s so annoying is… The software came out for the Mac first!!!

Nice…, let’s hope it’s sooner, rather than later 

This post is now 2 months old…
Looks like the end for this software company. - Think they have lost the plot.

We know you’ve been waiting patiently, but not to worry we have lots of big plans for djay for Mac in the future, and we think you’ll be blown away when you see what we’ve been working on. No date to give at this time, but rest assured we want it as much as you do. Stay tuned!

Probably waiting a while… all you get is this, and this post is now 2 months old:We know you’ve been waiting patiently, but not to worry we have lots of big plans for djay for Mac in the future, and we think you’ll be blown away when you see what we’ve been working on. No date to give at this time, but rest assured we want it as much as you do. Stay tuned!

see it when i believe it Warren…
You can’t even give us a rough date when the Mac will be updated. What a joke.

Totally agree with you there!!

How many people dj by using their phones!! And ipads… Warren is full of talk.

but it doesn ́t work cause i ́ve been trying to buy it

Its already a 40% discount for limited time

Same! So upset this hasn’t been implemented yet.

Agreed!! I’m a paid DJ at my college, and only use DJ for Mac. Since spotify integration has been introduced to mobile devices, I decided to check out Djay 2… and found out that with the new effects packs, colored wavelengths, and spotify integration that the mobile apps were much more powerful than the mac software currently is.

Apparently they’re working on this, but I’d really love to see some results soon, like within a month or 2.

It wouldnt take them this long to simply transfer the iOS software to Mac. I believe they’re taking the Mac and advancing it far past iOS… I sure hope so at least. I’m an avid user of Djay and if Spotify integration and all the other goodies like new effects were on the Mac, I’d be killer!!!

When they said something big was coming the other day, I thought they were finally going to update the mac version… I was so disappointed to find out that the spotify integration was just for mobile :frowning:

Still waiting, Waiting and Waiting. Soon is been over 5 months. And still waiting.