Spotify playlists do not charge in djay PRO 1

Hey colleagues,

Once logged in on my Spotify profile, djay doesn’t charge any playlists or information from my Spotify.

Can I get this problem solved? It always used to work, but not anymore.

please, let me know something asap.

Best regards,

Rob

Spotify is no longer supported by DJay or any other DJ software for that matter.

Hey mate, thanks for your response.

It is working on other devices but not in my computer anymore.

Is there any solution? Do you suggest another platform that allows Spotify playlists?

Thanks!

I have some bad news for you, friend:
https://www.algoriddim.com/streaming-migration#

The good news is that Tidal was ready to step in. As a performing artist, you should be pleased, because their payouts are ~4x what Spotify pays per stream

Spotify has finally closed their old api, which was used by older djay versions:

Hi @Robert_Michelena,

Just confirming what everyone else has said on this thread. Due to Spotify’s decision to no longer be playable through any 3rd party DJ app, this service can no longer be accessed through djay. This has actually been the case since July 1, 2020. You can find our old Community post about this here:

djay currently offers several streaming service options that provide millions of songs and/or videos for you to play and mix in djay, including TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport Streaming and Beatsource LINK. Hope one of the other options might work for you. :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.