Static/crackle noise when using Djay pro on iPad Air 2

Hi there,

our apologies for the crackle. Could you tell us which iPad you are using for djay Pro and if you are using the latest version of djay Pro?

Cheers,

Lukas E.

Hi Dj-flamez Qualitex,

is your djay Pro version up to date?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi there,

we are sorry that you still have to experience this. Could you tell us more about your setup? Which iPad are you using, are you using a controller besides djay Pro?Ā 

Thank you in advance.

same issue. ipad 4th gen retina. runs djay 2 flawlessly stand alone or with DDJwego 3. This new version has static and popping on all songs.

also major midi delay using the wego. if minimum hardware required it should state in the details. just wasted $20

new update to DJPro fixed crackle on Ipad 4

You know I didnā€™t have the problem with snap crackle and pop on dj2 and I switched to do pro and it all started so if itā€™s the same for all iPads I have an older one and newer one same on both!wtf

Ok it says warranty is not implied in their app so that means you guys donā€™t stand behind your product?See the good thing about iPads you can always update the newest iOS version even if itā€™s older or newer iPads and it sounds to me like itā€™s all iPads Iā€™ve checked the updates an everything suggested to me in this reply.Sounds to me like your intent is to get over on people if thatā€™s not the case why is this an ongoing problem.I did 20 years in prison for getting over on people.I work hard for my money 2 jobs this is what I LOVE to do living an honest life in my down time!I have 3 step kids 2 teenagers help me out man PLEASE this is all I got thatā€™s mine ,any parent will understand!

I have the same issue. Just bought it and the sound is all crackle.

seriously, I have just read all of these replyā€™s and now I regret buying this product , I am also getting static problems, they go away when the unit is turned of/on , I have the latest of everything firmware, lighting ready idjpro and latest Ipad, so what do I do ?, does anyone have a real fix ? if not why is Numark still selling these, TAKE THEM OFF THE MARKET NUMARK, IM PISSED

I have reported the static issue previously but no solution has been presented to me, I just turn my controller and Ipad off and on and it clears the static every time, this is still concerning to me as Iā€™m worried one day that it wont clear, It was also an issue when my audience had to wait for me to turn everything off/on when I turned up to my gig ready to start with guests already on the dance floor., a bit embarrassing

any updates on this issue???, still turning the system on/off for it to clear that static

Hello Hello,

getting a bit worried now, I had to turn my system On/Off 3 times last week before the static would clear, can someone from algoriddim please respond with an update.

Hi , do you get any static with the djay pro at all, thanks

does Lukas E still read these posts? still waiting for a solution Lukas

Lukas, I use Djay 2 app with my Ipad with numark idjpro, would changing to the Djpro app help with the static issue that I have previously reported to you? have you heard of this being successful.??

Hello Lukas , are you still with us? any updates on the static problems, surely your team have an answer by now?

Hi Lukas, I sent you an email on this but maybe some of the others can help. I was using iPad 2 with Djay 2 and pro, and was experiencing the same problems as the other and a reboot seemed to solve the problem. After the iPad 2 was getting loaded and slow I switched to the iPad Pro 9.7", everything was fine for a few weeks and now I canā€™t clear the problem. I am mixing on an idjpro. If I plug in the old iPad no prob.
Help!!!
3 gigs coming up,
Marty

Last ipad pro 12.9/128gb i had no issue with this, bought march 2016
This ipad was stolen.
Just bought a refurbished same ipad pro from apple online shop,
Now i have same problems. No extra hardware just headphone,butā€¦this issue is also to hear on the speakers of the ipad itselfā€¦
Apple helpcenter advised me to go for this issue to algoridim as other apps on the ipad have no problems like this.
Regards
Gerard

To complete information about the issue:
I do experience the issue less with old tracks like disco, but with modern tracks with lots off bass inside the track the app starts having the issue also when using the auto limiters, that doesnt help. The only conclusion i can make is that the hardware confiig of apple cant handle the app. But as my first ipad pro from march 2016 had no issue with it, i slowly start to think it is the ipad not the appā€¦

Write a commentā€¦