Suggestion more zoom out on waveforms mode.

awesome program for djing!!! .in waveform mode , I’d suggestion more zoom out on waveforms , to view more waveform beats. or abilty to move the center line to left , to view more portion of waveform …thanks

Add your vote here to the existing thread to move the playhead position:

Hi @Javier_Catalan,

Thanks for sharing your requests with us on the Algoriddim Community.

Regarding the zoom out option on the detailed waveform, I’d like to point out that our developers are currently aware of this request and are looking into ways of supporting this. We kindly ask for your patience while they do so. Thanks for your understanding.

I’ll keep you posted in this thread with any news about this.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,G

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone, I’m happy to report that waveform zoom out factor has been increased on the latest version of djay Pro 5.1.1. Also we’ve enhanced the drawing of detail waveforms during scrubbing and beat jumps.

1 Like

Very nice to finally see more. For me the jump from the second smallest view seems a bit intense. Factor seems to be more than 2. While I like to view a lot maybe still add one in between?

Also, as you can see on the very right, the waveform isn’t rendered completely - it’s rendering at this point while playing, I marked the area red. iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen.

Maybe now is the time to add the changeable playhead position while you’re already at it. Would be an awesome combination!

And at least for me the numbers are cluttering the view a bit. An option to disable them could be sweet. Or maybe only every 4th bar.

Thanks for the feedback @frgld. I’ve already discussed the adjustable playhead position with the dev team. In addition, I will pass on the rest of your feedback. Thanks again.

1 Like

I would also like it if the zoom levels were finer.

Greetz Chris

So I just checked out 5.1.4 and like 5.1.2/5.1.3 this issue remains.
I took a look at my 10.5" iPad and the issue is barely visible there as fewer bars are displayed.
Pls fix this, its a bit annoying because it’s always looking like a breakdown is coming up (=

Hi @frgld, thanks for letting me know. I have a 10.5 iPad so it looks fine on mine. Let me check in with the dev team again.

Hi @frgld, I spoke with the engineering team and they are looking into this, but unfortunately it’s not an easy fix. I’ll report back when I have more news though. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.