Support for DVs or Time Code vinyl.

Will DVS or Time code vinyl be supported in the future for Djay pro for mac? As a blind dj the Djay pro for mac software is the only almost fully featured dj software that is accessible with the Voiceover screen reader for mac. I’ve been using Djay pro 2 for mac for a while now and it keeps getting better with time, but the only feature I’ve been wishing for along with many others is DVS or time code vinyl support. Not sure why it has not been included by now but it would be awsome to be able to use my turntables again.

Hi @Roman,

Thank you for getting in touch and thank you for your suggestion.

We are currently not supporting DVS or Time Code Vinyl. Still we are aware of the user demand and are thankful if our users can share their feelings and votes towards the suggestion in order to push the topic overall.

2 Likes

At least please start by implementing external mixer audio routing on iOS like it is already on Mac.

That would let us use Djay with so much more hardware. Basically any standalone mixer rather than just controllers for now.

With one feature, you open to a so much bigger market. Other apps like DJ Player do that on iOS already, so it’s not like it would be technically impossible.

1 Like