Support for DVS or Time Code vinyl

Will DVS or Time code vinyl be supported in the future for Djay pro for mac? As a blind dj the Djay pro for mac software is the only almost fully featured dj software that is accessible with the Voiceover screen reader for mac. I’ve been using Djay pro 2 for mac for a while now and it keeps getting better with time, but the only feature I’ve been wishing for along with many others is DVS or time code vinyl support. Not sure why it has not been included by now but it would be awsome to be able to use my turntables again.

Hi @Roman,

Thank you for getting in touch and thank you for your suggestion.

We are currently not supporting DVS or Time Code Vinyl. Still we are aware of the user demand and are thankful if our users can share their feelings and votes towards the suggestion in order to push the topic overall.

3 Likes

At least please start by implementing external mixer audio routing on iOS like it is already on Mac.

That would let us use Djay with so much more hardware. Basically any standalone mixer rather than just controllers for now.

With one feature, you open to a so much bigger market. Other apps like DJ Player do that on iOS already, so it’s not like it would be technically impossible.

1 Like

update…update…but support DVS o time code vinyl…never! Why not? Please

This is so old they never aware to that I’ve been asking for dvs since the first app

1 Like

They prefer to make us move our hands in the air…

That was hilarious…
Actually I think Hercules some years ago have a controller that do some “wizard” like that…never pick up the market so…:joy:

Hi @Raffaele_Basile,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. I’ve moved your thread over to this already existing thread about the same topic so we can better track the votes/user support for this request.

DVS would be a game changer with your algoriddim system especially with the Stem mixing.Percussion accapella melody breakdown this would flat out crush other platforms/competitors.I really want to add turntables to my ddj 1000 and only wanna use this program it’s great and user friendly. Bring this feature and we all will turn pro!!!..

3 Likes

We want DVS Supporting /control vinyl. User start using Serato, or Tractor so, it is obviously DJay Pro have need it DVS supporting.

1 Like

We desperately want control vinyl support. Algoriddim is so much better than Serato or Traktor, but I am forced to use Serato due to Algoriddim lacking control vinyl support!

1 Like

In the past, people have already asked about timecode support. Is there any news about this, especially for Djay Pro for iOS?

1 Like

Hi @Chris_R,

At this time there are no updates as to whether or not djay in any iteration will receive DVS support.

I will be changing the topic of this thread to the Questions category and updating it if we hear any news regarding support for DVS.

Thank you so much for posting to the community!

1 Like

Saaaad lot of user waiting for this update!

I think the only thing your missing is DVS! That will make you guys a real threat in the Dj market. Once you get your own vinyl tone then DJz will truly confide you in the market. Trust me!

1 Like

DVS / Timecode would be a game changer for this app, especially if it functions on iPad!

2 Likes

Another idea: Instead of implementing DVS with classic timecode, support for Phase would certainly be a clear step forward :wink:

No good news in order to support DVS/ time vinyl code for IOS e/o MAC?
Please!!!

DVS is a must, by far Djay has been the greatest dj app ever used I want to make the switch from Seratodj Pro, but DVS is keeping me from switching :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thanks for the continued feedback and requests about this, everyone! We are aware of the demand and we’ll let you know about any future updates here. :headphones:

1 Like