Support for DVS or Time Code vinyl

Alternatively, I would also be happy about the support of Phase, if that is easier to implement than timecode vinyl … :wink:

1 Like

As a long time Serato/turntable user, I would drop Serato in a flash if Djay Pro supported Time coded vinyl…please make it happen !

1 Like

there are many users who would like DVS support please!

1 Like

I don’t think I will renew my subscription this year again if it is not implemented.
I am so sorry!

Finally you got it 31st May 2022! Curious to see a tutorial on djay

2 Likes

:mega: We’re happy to share that DVS has been added to the latest versions of djay Pro AI for iOS (version 4.0) and djay Pro AI for Mac (version 4.0). For more details about this and all the other features included in this major update, please see our announcement post:

Thanks to all of you for sharing your feedback here and pushing for this feature! Happy mixing. :headphones:

4 Likes

AM I dreaming? Ohboyyy :))) We love you so much!

2 Likes

Amazing news, looking forward to trying this after work !

2 Likes

May Have I question, Pioneer DJM 750MK II could be work somehow or should I change my mixer to S7?

Thanks

At the moment, the Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 can’t be used with DVS in djay due to some authentication permissions required for the mixer. We’re hoping to add official support for this in the future, and will keep you updated about that. That said, this mixer is generally supported as an external mixer with djay - it just won’t work for DVS currently.

Hope that’s helpful information! Let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

This is great knews. I might start using this software again after all. Hopefully it’ll officially work with the MWM phase units soon.

1 Like

Thank You so much! Thats would be great!
Emily, is there any option to see mapping for S7 and Xone 96?

1 Like

The Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 and Allen & Heath Xone:96 are both natively supported on djay Pro AI for iOS and Mac. You can find a list of natively supported DVS-compatible mixers in our FAQ:

Emily, I mean midi mapping, how looks the midi map on both mixer? I wan to see the app features, like loop, neural mix, etc, how linked to knobs of mixer? Do you get me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.