Support for Hercules Inpulse 200 Mk2

Hello, I have the Hercules Inpulse 200 Mk2 and would like to kindly request the Algoriddim/DJay iOS app team to support the controller. Looking forward to your favorable response.

Thank you and more power!

Arvin

1 Like

@Arvin_P thanks for your interest in adding support for this hardware. We will track the Votes to gauge user demand for this hardware. Thanks again!

I bought it thinking it was supported, reading on the list “Hercules Inpluse 200”. I was ignoring mk2 was another :frowning:
Excuse my ignorance, but isn’t easier to be mapped natively since mk1 is already integrated?

BTW very great app!

1 Like

Yes please could this controller be supported as bought it too thinking it was supported, but didn’t realise only for the Mk1. Thanks

1 Like

If you haven’t already, please vote on this thread (scroll up and click Vote, must be logged in).
Depending on the response, hopefully the developers will create official midi mapping for the Inpulse 200 MK2.

Thanks!

Please vote on this thread (scroll up and click Vote, must be logged in).
Depending on the response, hopefully the developers will create official midi mapping for the Inpulse 200 MK2.

Thanks!

bumping this up in hopes someone at least would have a midi mapping file i can import… or something.
…

1 Like

Hey everyone, I just made a map for the interim. Hope ya’ll enjoy!

2 Likes

Also putting my request for native support for the mk2 especially considering the mk1 is already supported.

Is the downloadable midi map supported in the non pro version? I am considering selling my mk2 to downgrade to the mk1 at this point.

1 Like

I’d think so long as it’s iOS and you’re allowed to MIDI map other things, you should be good to import this one to get at least some basic functionality. You can always re-map the looper & sampler functions to something you can use on the non-pro version.

This enhancement would undoubtedly elevate the app’s functionality, providing a seamless experience for DJs who rely on the Inpulse 200 MK2. By accommodating this popular controller, you’re not just meeting user demands but also fostering a more inclusive and dynamic environment for the DJ community on iOS. Your consideration of this integration would undoubtedly enhance the overall appeal and usability of djay for iOS.

1 Like

@jay_tv please use search before creating new topics. I’ve merged yours with this existing discussion. Please cast your vote here to show your interest in supporting this hardware. Thanks!

1 Like

Like many others here, I also bought the Hercules Inpulse 200 mk thinking that Algoriddim DJay for MacOS was supported. I love the Inpulse 200 mk so far and dread returning it. Please, please support the controller for MacOS.

Bump! Hoping for an official midi map soon! :pray: :pray: :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.