sync stops working after a few songs

ipad mini4 128G + wego3

Just the fact thats its been a month with no response should give you an idea of how much this company cares about the people using it.

Has there really been no further update on this? I took a break for a bit, came back to djay and now the syncing issue is even worse. It wont even keep two songs from the same genre with the exact same bpm in sync. I tried both ways using the retarted auto sync that never works and even when manually synced they come out of sync, its horrible. Furthermore when I updated Djay i lost all my cue points and djay seems to want to re-scan everything. I think Im done with this software…which is kind of a bummer.

Same problem for me, using the sync feature recently it dropped out on a few songs, I had to resort to being a real DJ again and match the beats manually, bugger! I would like this sorted out as well.

I played the other night, the sync dropped out on a few times, I never have problems when I use the algoriddim dejay when NOT connected to my controller IDJPRO, so obviously the problems only occur when connected to the controller, this is the same with my static problems, so would it be fair to say that its a problem with the connection.

HEY Algoriddim- Is there any chance this issue is going to be corrected. I am ready to abandon your software

It’s not specific to songs. It will happen after 5/6 songs regardless of which I chose

can i please just have a copy of the old version or something? myself and others were obviously happy with that version…

hello lukas,

It has now been TWO MONTHS since I posted this issue. Sort it out! This is appalling!

In regards to your earlier comment about which version did work. The previous version to the current 4.2.3 was the 4.2 I believe. I want to be given a copy of this version instead or a refund. I am no longer happy waiting for you to fix the issue, I have NO hope that you will. I want the old version or refund.

please reply urgently. I professionally DJ at several nights in London and this is turning my work into such an infuriating experience.

Natasha Lall

Ok I may have got the version numbers wrong but I can’t find it online. I simply want the version previous to the current one! That can’t be too hard for you to find surely

Same problem, sync went to shi!t after recent DJ Pro software update. Sync works then drops out. The issue isn’t song or genre specific. Come on algoriddim, you’re smart. We like your app. Please recognize, diagnose and fix the sync problem, or people will begin to migrate to your competition. We need a solution ASAP!!!

Lukas E, clearly this sync problem exceeds your capability to understand. Your controlled antiseptic testing environment is flawed because it doesn’t adequately represent or replicate the common user experience. Time to escalate to Engineering for root cause corrective action. You’re in over your head. Some one at algoriddim knows what’s going on. Probably discovered the sync issue during the last software development, but in your rush to release it was ignored. If you get this issued raised to the right source and level of Management at algoriddim we’ll get a solution. Lukas E don’t be a blocker - be a real problem solver. Own it!

Yeah, this issue is still going on. I was using songs that have a distinct beat to them and the sync button didn’t match them up. I am very disappointed and expect this issue to be resolved by the end of next week. I expected much more from this app. You know, we shouldn’t be waiting on these issues to be resolved when we paid for the app and everything. It’s insane.

yep issue for me as well. just going to have to use another software in the mean time. but hey! when you guys fix it up :slight_smile: which i hope is soon, ill be ready to use your software again.

Yes can this be done? I would much rather use a previous version then a different program.

It’s just all so frustrating

Well said

Hi
Me too have this problem
I can send you some songs that are evidencing the problem
Pls let me know
Carlo

This started for me recently - tunes just don’t auto sync. Drum and bass, house, many genres. Streaming from Spotify.

Used to work flawlessly, so hopefully Algoriddim just roll back whatever the changes were.

Will use Serato again in the interim.

Hope you guys sort it soon! Good luck.

hi, also have the sync problem. it is not working in an accurate way. is there already a solution?

kind regards clemens