SYNC turns off suddenly!

Since I update to the new 1.3.1 version, whenever I use the SYNC function it stars working, but in a while it suddenly turns off itself.

I’m using a MacBook Pro Quad Core i7, 16GB RAM, with OS X Maverics 10.9.5, with controller hardware Vestax SPIN 2. Help please!

Lukas almost same thing! In some songs when i use the sync Suddenly turnes of! I sync again but nothing! I use dj2 with wego3. I tried to push the sync right from the ipad but it doesn’t stay stable! Only with some songs! Not always! Maybe a bug?

These are 2 images of my yesterday set and the songs that sync wasn’t stable!

I also send a video at the support mail!

I have the ipad air 128g wife+ cellular with the version 9.3.1 when I noticed the problem! Now I upgrade to the 9.3.2. and the djay 2 version 2.8.2

and no response from algoridim. 10 months ago the same problem with many songs for me.

Lukas i have the latest version. always the promplem was with some songs to sung them. not all. i will try to sent you again from my sets some song i wiil see on reial time oe a video. i have the ipad air 128 and djay 2 2.8.5

Maybe you are right! It might be a good idea what are you proposing at! And of course its a disappointment trying to sync on a gig! It start try syncing and when you are mixing the sync doesn’t hold!!! We’ll see!! Thanks

Same for me with all my songs since the last update. Sync stops after a few seconds.

Hi Karim Shaker,

thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that this is the case.

Could you tell us which songs you tried to sync and maybe send the files to us via support@algoriddim.com?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

Could you guys please send us the audio files which cause the issue via support@algoriddim.com?

That would help us tons in order to reproduce and investigate the issue.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Karim,

we are sorry but downgrading is not possible due to the Mac App Store distribution.

Also since the update the beat synchronisation was not changed.

Nevertheless we are doing our best in order to find patterns in the songs which are not getting synced and try to provide workarounds. So you guys are helping us a lot by providing as much not working songs as possible.Thanks for that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey there, 

we are very sorry to hear about your issues, after our recent sync update we are very interested in not stable syncing.
Which version of djay are you using?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Same here, really frustrating. Sync will go off after a couple of seconds. Didn’t do that with the 1.3 version. Definitely looks like a bug.

Why isn’t this fixed yet!? Same exact thing, updated iOS then djay and sync not only turn off but drifts all the time! I have tried both djay2 and djay pro and all has same issue. Very frustrating!

Happens to me as well… which NEVER happened in prior versions

http://gsfn.us/t/4vntb

In response to the request below, I have to echo Lukas statement. The issue happens often with many songs(syncing often starts and then un-syncs after 5-6 bars or won’t sync to begin with). I will send track the next time I notice the issue, but I have had multiple occurrences of this issue (ONLY since last update)

Here is another thread with the same issue:
http://gsfn.us/t/4vwqk

Hey Algoriddim- If the issue can not be resolved cant a quantize feature be added to SYNC to keep tracks with drift and the function in working order???

Also- while on the subject of SYNC function… SYNC used to sync to the beat and when pressed again, synced to the offbeat. This function WAS VERY needed because often songs need to be synced with one to the offbeat in order to sound cohesive… sure would be nice for that function to return.

Hi Lukas,
Thank you for your answer. The fact is it happens with all kind of stuff. Since real 70’s disco to house or other edm and no matter if its on spoty source nor dowloaded library…

Anyway, if you feel it’s important for the sake of the issue to have two tracks that had experimented the autosync-off I can send’em to you.

Thank you again!
Best,

Karim

Hi again guys,

I would need at least a way to go back to the previous version of the software till the bug is solved. Do you think it is possible?

Thank you, in advanced,

Best,

Karim