📣 The next-level major update to djay Pro AI for Mac, iPhone, and iPad is here!

A good set of new features :grinning:

The colors on retina macbook 2015.

This is good starting point, but at least the colors might be little bit too close for each other

The pic is quite nice when maximize on bigger screen, but on macbook, might be tricky on harder lightning conditions.

1 Like

Where has the best skip button gone on Mac? I’m referring to the skip forward or back by a certain amount of bars, it used to be in the loop section.

Thanks!

I’ve been watching the demos over the last couple of days. This is very impressive!

Also the vinyl implementation is AMAZING!

Hopefully you will consider making a double sided version of the vinyl with three tracks on both sides and flip detection.

The other problem is getting the vinyl in Canada right now.

2 Likes

Nice one. :v:t3: Any of you tried with Traktor Z2?Is the Serato vinylcan be used?

I’m using Serato vinyl and once it’s calibrated works fine.

1 Like

It absolutely sucks. Crashes frequently. The worst part is that the waveforms load up so slowly and sometimes show completely blank, so that a track will stop playing completely when it hits a the blank bit. It also lost all my old cue points. It’s literally unusable.

2 Likes

Hey @Mark_A, Sorry to hear about your experience. We’d be happy to look into this further to address the issues you’ve raised. I’ve just seen you opened a thread in the bug reports category. I’ll be in touch over there so we can help sort this out.

I had it crashing every time I restarted, but I managed to click on a different music source in the library as it restarted and it hasn’t crashed since. But it’s pretty damn scary to have a crash bug in the library part of a DJ app. Not something that can happen when I’m live.

Crashes seem fixed since I upgraded to 4.0.1 , fingers crossed!

djay v4.0.1 was crash-free on a 2011 imac OS 10.15.xx all weekend for me…good work algoriddim devs!

2 Likes

Hi, I am grateful for the update. The only thing I’m missing the majority of my cue points from my Library. Some are there, most are not and I’m worried I’ll have to redo them in prep for some big events coming up. Can you let me know what I can do to solve this?

J.

Just noticed djay Pro 4.0.1 now supports the Pioneer DDJ-REV1 !!! Thank you very much!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Why are tracks in the Crates source grayed out?

Do you think we could get an updated list of all natively supported controllers, mixers, media players etc.? The list on the official website doesn’t include the ones in this post and I noticed in another thread that the pioneer Rev 1 is now supported which isn’t mentioned anywhere except on the forums. Having everything in one place would be great. Thanks.

3 Likes

Can’t map my Traktor Z2…
In the old djay pro o didn’t manage to map out and didn’t have a support to that …can anybody help me …

Yes, I can play the tracks from Serato Crates, they work fine for me in djay Pro (MacOS).

I do follow. I wish to map on Z2 as well.This mixer must be in the default list.

2 Likes

I purchased the Virtual DJ Pro version monthly, was good. But as soon as DJay Pro supported it, I canceled it. I’m used to the DJay Pro.

I had a question about a feature that I dont see advertised and would like to understand it more. If I have my local (dropbox) music folder linked and analyzed, when i drag over a tidal crate, some songs show up as local and not tidal in this new playlist that is in my collection. Yet it does not work for all songs so I wonder what is the trigger. Its a great feature just want to understand it.

TIA

No news at all how can that be overcome ?