theres no low pass high pass filter that can be assigned fx button

2 years of frustration. How hard could it be to remedy ?

But Sugar bytes don’t have a monopoly on hi lo standard filter. They have their 'sequenced effects " l have most of their apps for ableton. A simple filter …is simple. A mortgage in UK doesn’t take two years to complete - and that’s hard. I gave up on this after 2 months… But the thread lives on
cos everyone wants it.

Any update on this?

I understand that the filter is normally controlled with a pot, but it is also normally available as a controllable effect too - all the other major DJing apps have this, some combined, some as separate LP and HP filters, some even have peak and band pass options.

IMO, there are three dominant effects used in DJing - reverb, delay/Echo and filter and having the last of these missing is a major oversight.

Hi iBob: how is ur experience with the WeGo3? I’m considering buying one!

Hey warren, I am an User of the ddj wego, too and it would be really helpful (even some people have written this in the critics) if you make an FX Button to control the Filter because doing it on the ipad screen isn’t very precise.
Please bring an Update for that. That isn’t impossible!

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys. We’ll see what we can do about it!

I fully agree with that. And i must say this is the biggest downside with this controller. This is a dealbreaker for many. I went for it any way and iam very satisfied overall. Its a fantastic controller otherwise. Just fix this thing so you can assign filter or just make a filter pack for the fx section.

Hi.
I just wanted to say that I agree with the other guys, the wego3-djay2-combo would be so much better if there was a physical filter control. Please add it to any fx-package, I will buy it :slight_smile:

Pushed the topic internally.

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,Lukas E.

It’s quite simple. They don’t wanna implement it

+1, Should be in the default FX pack with Break, echo break and echo out…

Does anyone have info on this Algoriddm

Adrian you still on it ?

No filter control with wego

Yet Still no Update For This…

9Months and yet… We still got no answers

Just bought one and im looking online for the same option!! is there a fix for this yet??

Looks like you can re-map it to the mid-eq knob if you use dj pro on mac but not on ipad (iOS). The needs to fixed now!

Major bummer, I would not have bought a wego3 if I knew I couldnt even use the jog wheel for the filter. I dont understand why it cant be added to the jog wheel fx options, especially since it was on the wego2. I am going to sell my setup and go to a SB2 and different software all together.

anything more on this??