Timeout loading Spotify track information.

I have the same issue since today. very annoying.

Yes it works with app, but track won’t load when dropped onto deck. How do i fix this?

same issue here

Yes everything was connected spotify was working and loading songs and playing , I shut of the program reloaded the program , restarted the computer , it kept giving me that message for about half an hour then started loading songs correctly after that ,

Any update on this? I’ve started to get it also

This is a major disappointment for $50 software. Works fine on the iPad.

Why has this problem not yet been resolved? Showed up for me since the DJ Pro update a few weeks ago. Please resolve.

Just an update I have a similar post out and I have just submitted a ticket to Spotify directly to see if they are aware of the issue. If I hear back will keep people informed.

Jason if you’re in a major pinch do you do moblie based DJ’ing? If so on Android at least the Cross DJ app has SoundCloud functionality built in for free if you need an alternative until Spotify issue is resolved.

Received an update on Twitter. It looks like it is on Spotify’s end with a server issue.

Give it time man as for a temporary work around if you utilize CrossDJ on mobile they have soundcloud integration for free. I’ve used it on Android at least. Worst case grab nicecast and the spotify application and play that way.

I am also getting this error on the application

i am also getting the same issue!
whats happened alforiddim! some ruined summer partiessssssss

COME ON ALGORIDDIM ! NEED THE SOFTWARE TO WORK THAT WE HAVE ALL PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR !

no idea waiting for them to fix it ! seems like a all round issue

I’m having the same issue, i was playing well, than appeared this message, what do we do??

Same issue here… any updates?

I also have this proplem, and my internet is good. It works directly from spotify but not from Djay pro

Hope you will fix this soon Algoriddim. I need to use the software!

Hmm. Just as well I tested my laptop before walking out the door. Just discovered this is not working on my MacBook Pro. Even worse is that this is an already reported error and nothing is being done about it.