Timeout loading Spotify track information.

Anders. What was the issue? What assurances have we of this not repeating?

Thank you Anders. Good to know that issue was third party.

Same here. Been practicing with DJay Pro for over a month using Premium Spotify. Has worked fine up until now. Supposed to DJ a large event on Tuesday. Now what?

HAppening to me and I’m playing a party tonight. Bought a wego3 today too. Not cool.

Hope they havent had a bust-up!!!

Tried all that too… no joy… Still its only a Saturday night. Not a big night for needing to Djay…

If we could create a playlist and have access to that “offline” the that would put any anxiety about using this platform to perform to rest. Will that ever be available?

I have same problem…

neither working in demo version

same problem as well, but i can play some songs

oh… and I have a party tonight… how I justify this???

Had to drop the price for my performance yesterday night… hopefully I will not have to do it anymore.

It would be nice if someone from algoriddim would reply, saying that there is an error and that they’re trying to solve it

Decided to just go with Spotify untill the app is back online

c’mon party start in two hourssss!!! i want my money back.

im running two computers and mixing, i’ve 250 persons waiting for a dj session

I have the same problem.

COME ONE ALGDORIDDIM, I PAID EUR 50,-- FOR THAT F… PIECE OF SOFTWARE, AND THE MAJOR-FEATURES WON’T WORK. WHATS ABOUT AN UPDATE THAT SOLVE THAT PROBLEM ?

I have exactly the same issue. I’m doing a mobile disco. NOT HAPPY !!

Doing a mobile wedding. Having same issue. Music is playing perfect from spotify but won’t load into DJAY PRO app for Mac.

Doing a mobile wedding. Having same issue. Music is playing perfect from spotify but won’t load into DJAY PRO app for Mac.