Track Analysis has stopped

I have a MacBook Pro running Monterey and the latest version of djay Pro AI. I also have an M1 MacBook Air running the latest version of djay Pro AI and Ventura, also the latest version. On both of these MacBooks, djay Pro has stopped analyzing tracks. It will analyze them part way and then stop and will not play the whole track. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on what I can do? As a side note DJ is working on my iPad. Thank you for your help.

Are these mp3 files stored on your Mac or streaming files? There is a well know Tidal bug with recent versions of djay. If this is with Tidal songs, then the current work-around is to lower the quality settings for the Tidal tracks.

Hey @KidPop - It’s good to see you again in the Community.

@Slak_Jaw is most likely correct. If you are loading these tracks from TIDAL, there is a known issue with streaming HiFi tracks which we are currently investigating.

Currently, the only workaround (as @Slak_Jaw mentioned) is to set the quality to “High” or “Normal.”

We’ll be sure to update you in this thread once we have more information.

If you are not loading your tracks from TIDAL, please let us know, and we’ll continue troubleshooting from there.

I hope this information helps! Have a great rest of your day.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw and @Alyx,

Thank you so much for your help. Your advice was right on-point. I
confirmed that this was only happening with Tidal tracks when the quality
was set to HiFi. I’m new to DJing, djay, and the Mac so without your
help it was pretty difficult for me to figure out what was going on.

I really appreciate your prompt guidance and I look forward to Algoriddim
resolving this issue.

Best,

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad I could help.

1 Like