Tracks not loading on iPad

I’m having a problem where some songs are not able to load on the iPad version of djay. I get a window that says “Could not load track. Cannot open”

The songs I get this error message on are songs that play on my iPhone and my iTunes. I also noticed they will play in the vjay app, so why not the djay app?

Wasted my money on iPhone/iPad djay v.1 and djay v2.
I thought v2 had fixed this… guess not.

A lot of apps have iCloud integration. Groove music player for one allows a user to load and play their complete iTunes library from iCloud (another example: Vinyl Love). Given djay is basically doing the same thing, integration should be doable. Otherwise, the marketing team needs to rethink the language used. I never plan to download my playlists to my iDevices. That’s the whole point of iCloud.

Same problem here… Please fix this. So far djay is an expensive tool for telling me what I can’t do: play music.

Hi Kenni,

Which iOS and djay version do you have? Can you please upload a screenshot of djay’s window (including the error message)?

Hi Kenni,

To which email did you send the pics?

Hi Kenni,

As you can see in this thread, I asked you to which email you sent the pictures but never received a reply to that. Neither did I receive any emails from you. I’m sorry if your emails got lost but since you didn’t reply, I assumed the issue was somehow resolved.

Hi everyone,

Please send one or two test songs along with your system info (iOS and djay version) to: support@algoriddim.com.

Also make sure to use “Tracks not loading on iPad” as the subject.

OK, good to know. I’ll look into this.

How about the others?

Thanks, btw.

Hi John,

Please try re-syncing your songs via iTunes.

Sorry to hear that. What exactly happens when you try to load your songs?

djay version 1.5.1
iOS version 5.1.1 (9B206)

I emailed the picture to you.

I never did get a reply from algoriddim. What I had to do to fix the problem was I had to duplicate each track in Finder, then delete the track that didn’t work. Took a lot of time (not done yet), but that seems to work.

Hopefully algoriddim comes up with a fix or a better idea. Only been waiting 2 months for them to get back to me…

I replied to the email I received. I can’t send you a screenshot in this format, so if could supply me with an email address I can send you the screenshot you requested.

I replied to the email I received. I can’t send you a screenshot in this format, so if could supply me with an email address I can send you the screenshot you requested.

Mike, don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply. As you can see above, I sent them the picture 2 weeks ago, and I’m still waiting to hear back…

I’m gonna try the playlist option tonight. On version 1 and 2.