Tracks skipping?

@Dimitris Soumelis
Thank you, looking forward to hear from you again.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey Dimitris,

thank you for pointing that out. Can you record the behaviour via video and send us the file via support@algoriddim.com?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Acontece o mesmo problema comigo, uso o Djay no Ipad e nunca tive este tipo de problema. Infelizmente não posso mais confiar no App, pois no meio de uma apresentação as músicas saltam atrapalhando e deixando a apresentação ruim.
Espero que corrijam este problema.

Hello

I have the same problem at my sets. Music pauses for 2 sec and starts again. The console message is

"9/18/16 5:46:03.000 AM kernel[0]: IOAudioStream[0xffffff8015ba1800]::clipIfNecessary() - Error: attempting to clip to a position more than one buffer ahead of last clip position (114d9,3118)->(114dc,5c8).
"

MacBook Pro Retina Mid 2014
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
OSX 10.9.5
Djay Ver. 4.2.3
External Drive WD Elements 1 TB
I worked with the JB System Kontrol 3 midi contoller for 3 years with no problems. The JB was stolen so i bought Pioneer DDJ-SB because it is in the list with the compatible models.
3 to 5 times per set i have theproblem that i described.

The external drive is new, the itunes library too and I repaired disc permissions

Any help?

Hello

I only use the DDJ SB. The first time was in May when i bought the DDJ SB after 3 or 4 sets. Sometimes but rarely i have no freezing during the set. Most of the time i have 3 to 5 times freezing songs during a 6-7 hour set and it’s embarrassing…

Thanks for your time

It’s the same routine with the old midi controller. Djay and Itunes running in the background only. During last night set i had this issue only once with the same msg

9/23/16 11:23:31.000 PM kernel[0]: IOAudioStream[0xffffff802cf50000]::clipIfNecessary() - Error: attempting to clip to a position more than one buffer ahead of last clip position (1b1e,950)->(1b21,257c).

Is there any solution?

Thanks for the answer.
Only Djay & itunes running during the sets. The problem appears with the Pionner DDJ SB, with the JB System Kontrol 3 everything was fine.
Is there any config to set Djay to highest priority?

I will update to Sierra and i will post the results. Thanks again for your time!

same problem