Volume drops when using FX

Hi to all who joined this problem page :frowning: has any body sorted this out ? Please message me back if you have!
Thanks Paul

Iā€™d say that the volume drops about 15% when using echo. Please fix this.

OP reported this major issue 7 months agoā€¦7 months and a new version of the app later still no solution?

Why not implement an ad hoc fix until this issue is properly resolved? Letā€™s say for arguments sake that when using an fx volume drops about 10%. A simple fix would be that whenever fx is used volume of that deck is boosted as much. Iā€™m pretty sure this can be done easily.

If I understand correctly, when an fx is used on deck A and you raise volume of that track, you get distortion on track playing in deck B? Iā€™ve tried doing that manualy and didnā€™t experience anything like that. Iā€™m curious, has anyone else tried this?

I asked Snoop if he was having the same problem and he said:" Fo shizzleā€¦"

Use the filter underneath the effect in the effect,

Move the filter slider (slide it to the left) lets say 20% after hitting the echo effect. this seems to get the echo effect a bit of a louder sound and purer.

Same thing with gateFX

Hey Warren
New features for new iPadā€¦ but what about old bugs?
I sent you few videos showing you common bugs and still no answer.
It was two months ago.
I can see that your team wanna do money and make a toy not a good piece of softwareā€¦ This forum is useless. Tell us what did you do excluding add new feature for new iPads? Sync is still the same, same BPM songs drifts as before, volume drops down when you use fxs. Who cares about samples of snoop dogg?
You doing toy for kids or professional (like you saying) software?
As your customer I want to know what are you doing to fix bugs known by you over 1 year. It could be better to have good working effects, ability to chose wet or dry gate is. How much you paid to use samples? Wasting money to get some extra downloads from kidsā€¦ But what about users writing in here??? Where answers???

Like always no answer.
You are not fixing any bugs, just adding new features and making this app more buggy.
Over one year and you didnā€™t fix it.
Fxā€™s = shit
Sync tracks with the same BPM = shit (tracks drifts even after your update)
With pressed play you are not able to set up cue point in a place you want.
You are saying you can use even three fxs with idj pro. Itā€™s buggy as well.
When you use fxs pad and filter knob on idj pro and release fxs pad filter is resetting to zero even if filter knob is turnedā€¦
But we have shit samples of snoop dogg, sampler which is useless and key detection for new iPadsā€¦ Itā€™s a joke
I donā€™t care about new features, I want to use main features. Echo, flangerā€¦
If you are not able to provide them I want my money back.

Iā€™m going to sell my idjy pro and buy a real dj controllerā€¦
this is shittyā€¦ they even wont listen to our complainsā€¦

hello, why isnā€™t it fixed yet