When Djay Pro for Mac supports the Pioneer DDJ RR?

Any luck? :slight_smile:

Would love that :slight_smile:

Fantastic! Thank you. This means DDJ-RR can use spotify with Djay Pro? I do have Recordbox but would buy Djay Pro for my son then :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for your effort and help Juwan. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Buddy! you are GOD!

Hopefully we can get a full version soon with all components working!

Cheers!

It works with spotify…however in terms of mixing and using hot cues, FX pads Slicers and pitch can be tricky. Need to be really creative using old techniques and mixing without DDJ-RR features.

True…good call!

how about us windows users?

One thing I noticed is that when I use “Sync”, the Sync button light on the controller does not illuminate to indicate that Sync is on (as it does with Rekordbox). Can this be fixed with midi mapping or does it need an update from you guys??

How about Djay Pro for Windows, is it natively supported like the ad says? Bought the software yesterday to use it with my DDJ-RR, but when I connected it, all that was working was the Master Volume and the software started asking for mapping. What should I do?

Will that work on Windows? Last thing I want to happen is that my controller gets screwed up as I still want to use it with Rekordbox sometimes. Algoriddim states on their website that DDJ-RR’s are now natively supported, is the awindows version relatively new, so it is not yet fully compatible perhaps?

OK, thank you for the tip. I will look into and consider it, but I would prefer to get full plug & play support without mapping for Windows as advertised on the Algoriddim website. Could Algoriddim confirm this is possible please or when this will become available? It does recognise the DDJ-RR as the controller.

Where can I find those?

Thank you for the image, I have found it but haven’t been able to load it into DJAY Pro.

Thanks once again for the elaboration. I have done exactly as described, I can access the MIDI mapping folder now but it won’t let me add the DDJ-RR mapping. I can now also see it is not natively supported there like the RB and even Nexus! Best solution would be an update by Algoriddim, should be an easy fix! Please could you forward this Algoriddim Pro here?

Correct but I’m not very good with Windows, should have stayed with Apple. Pennywise, poundfoolish!
Anyway I have tried to make myself in full control and according the advanced settings I am, but no joy in copying it into MIDI mapping!

Thank you Lukas and thank you Algoriddim for mapping DDJ-RR. I was very surprised because this controller is a Rekordbox controller. I did not expect that you would map it, but you did and very nicely. It is great now!

Hello,I’m trying to find out if the Pioneer ddj-rr can be used with a iPad pro 12.9" and running djay pro,I think a lightning to USB adapter is needed,thanks in advance for any help

Will this work with the XDJ-RX2?

1 Like

Hej, What about support for XDJ-RR?

Just bought this controler and it does not work with djay…