Why don't release the djay PRO for Windows?

Seriously…! They are a MAC company and they publicly say so.

Trust me, they can’t even get the Mac version right!

How is Serato for Windows working for you?

Digital DJ Tips says an update for MAC has finally been released, to include support for Rane products, so maybe, they finally hooked you up. 1.1

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2015/04/…

Someone from Denon just posted this on the Digital DJ Tips Article:

When Pro 1.1 is available owners of the SC2000, MC6000, MC2000, and MC6000MK2 will now have plug and play support. We are very exciting about this release!

(posted this before I saw your response above)

This is definitely a legit request and one that I would think Algoriddim has had to already considered. I currently use Djay Pro on MAC as well as Djay on the iPad (the Android version is pretty bad). I would also use it on a PC if there was a version available (I use Traktor Pro on PC). The interface is so simple to use and you can’t go wrong with access to unlimited music via spotify integration. It is a really well written piece of software in my opinion. My only complaint would not be towards the application but the fact there aren’t enough hours in the day to spin!!

Good luck with your request. I am sure Algoriddim is listening to you and reviewing their resources regarding this.

http://www.onemorething.nl/2015/04/mi…

Dutch, but translate it youself

Djmagicmoments. Plz respect the people that dont use mac.

Djmagicmagicmoments 2 check comments at the bottom of the digital dj tips page. About your controller.

Looks ok, but it just cant beat spotify integration…

Ira, does it scan (analyse) your library?
I will try the free version for now.
I use vdj when i have absolutely no internet.

I have got the full version demo, but the analyse files button does nothing.
Any tips?

Well, this topic is starting to look like a lot of bs… Unfollowing

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a PC version of pro in development?.

I’m not realy considering buying a mac, but i will buy a pc version of pro when it’s out.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Windows Djay Pro.

It seems that the old topic was deleted, so I created this.

For God’s sake, is it too much to ask a version for pc ?

Wow, the fanboyism in this thread is so thick you can cut it with a knife…

People that use windows, want a windows compatible solution…that has absolutely nothing to do with how fucking good OSX may or may not be. Its simply a request for a versions thats compatible with what some people are already using.

Yep, its a shame that offensive, insufferable little self righteous shits such as magicmoments have to turn a simple request thread into an emotion driven fanboy shit slinging match. Magic moments, you have your version on your mac…fuck off and enjoy it. Those wanting a windows based solution neither add, or take away anything from your life. I dont understand why you have any investment in this thread to start with.

Unless you are either a dev, or helping develop a windows based version, leave. Nothing you have to say is of any relevance whatsoever to this thread.

I wouldnt say 75% mate. That is a huge figure to be pulling out with no information to cite and back it up. Afterall serato has managed to completely eradicate pirating of its software.

Serato has been impossible to pirate since serato 5 man. its all verified by online accounts now.