Why don't release the djay PRO for Windows?

Yes I do mean 1.5, I also agree the serato guys put too much work in, and get too much right for people to be stealing their hard work!

At any rate, the anti piracy methods they have adapted have obviously got things to a point where piracy is no longer an issue for them and they are obviously making enough to continue supporting and expanding it. Something that would not be happening if piracy was anywhere near the suggested 75% rate?

I still dont see why DJay Pro cant be ported over to windows.

For me, it is 100% the spotify integration. I would love to have access to that kind of library to play around with at home etc.

True, Perhaps my efforts would be better spent asking the serato guys to approach spotify about serato integration. They are always expanding and improving serato, and Spotify obviously have no issues with licencing etc etc.

Ill be honest, now that serato has pulselocker integration…this is no longer even on my radar. Algoriddm, you were too slow and somebody better at what you do filled your market.

@Deejay Dave: Yes, I am using serato with windows 10, It sounds good, never lets me down. Does what it says on the box. I understand some people have had some issues but I have not had any dramas or crashes etc.

this version is so laggy you can hardly use it

and im using a laptop with i5 processor

need this fixed if your gonna go any further

What spec of windows laptop do you need for this been trying it with beatpad 2 and awful lag latency and I’ve clicked exclusive mode any ideas on how to fix this

Version for Android was a fail for me, and yea windows isnt the best, but its a lil mo affordable, if EDJING can make app for windows, i would assume DJAY could work,

I thought of that and tried it a while back I couldn’t get it to come up on BlueStacks

I would be happy if either one of them works on windows LOL

https://www.maketecheasier.com/access…

not sure if i mentioned this yet, if so, i apologise, being able to drag and drop your own sample into the sample pads would be so nice, i tried “hacking” and adding samples to the “hidden” folder in Windows and even formatted them to m4a with no prevail lol

Yes My SB2 Works flawlessly with it, but you do have to play with the sound card settings to get it to functional

Okay will do thank you

I don’t know I used it the other day it seemed to work okay. But it did crash after a solid hour lol

Just a suggestion, what would be really nice if DJAY win worked with the upcoming Mixars Primo

Yeah, I want to use my Numark Mixtrack Pro with Djay PRO on WINDOWS. So why can’t you just release the software and take my money please? :smiley:

Djay Windows version should have the Spotify integration build in. That’s the main reason I would buy it.