Win 10 Demo not installing

Same problem installing here. Windows 10 1703 - 64 bit

Same issue here. Running Windows 10 x64 version 1607 and can’t install.

Win10 1607 64bit, same here.

Same here!

The same issue here. The IOS version seems to have ongoing bugs, too.

Is this just an error in the Demo Version? I want to buy the software but I’m not sure with this error.

Same problem here, tried installing with powershell to get a log:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, Package failed updates, dependency or conflict
validation.
Windows cannot install package Algoriddim.djayPro_1.0.26468.0_x86__ysvet2nbq0e5e because this package depends on a
framework that could not be found. Provide the framework “Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Universal” published by
“CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US”, with neutral or x86 processor
architecture and minimum version 12.0.30501.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name
“Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Universal” currently installed are: {}
NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] da7bdc79-b29e-0002-5078-80da9eb2d201 in the Event Log or use
the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID da7bdc79-b29e-0002-5078-80da9eb2d201
At line:1 char:1

• Add-AppxPackage .\djayPro_demo_1.0.26468.0_x86.appx
  • CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Users\ishai…6468.0_x86.appx:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException
  • FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Why aren’t you using the free trial options through the windows store? It’s very simple to do a time limited trial. It would also solve migrating cue points when buying the full version (I saw that’s an issue on the FAQ)

Apparently this issue exists with the store app too, I saw a couple of reviews from buyers who couldn’t install the app.

Installing “Microsoft.VCLibs.x86.12.00.Universal.appx” solved it for me

Same error. Here’s my log (german powershell, but it’s the same as in the other logs):

Add-AppxPackage -Path “djayPro_demo_1.0.26468.0_x8
6.appx”
Add-AppxPackage : Fehler bei Bereitstellung. HRESULT: 0x80073CF3,
Fehler bei Updates des Pakets (Abhängigkeits- oder
Konfliktüberprüfung).
Das Paket Algoriddim.djayPro_1.0.26468.0_x86__ysvet2nbq0e5e kann von
Windows nicht installiert werden, da es von einem Framework abhängig
ist, das nicht gefunden wurde. Stellen Sie das von CN=Microsoft
Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
veröffentlichte Framework Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Universal mit einer
neutralen oder x86-Prozessorarchitektur und Mindestversion
12.0.30501.0 zusammen mit dem zu installierenden Paket bereit. Die
derzeit installierten Frameworks mit dem Namen
Das Paket Algoriddim.djayPro_1.0.26468.0_x86__ysvet2nbq0e5e kann von
Windows nicht installiert werden, da es von einem Framework abhängig
ist, das nicht gefunden wurde. Stellen Sie das von CN=Microsoft
Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
veröffentlichte Framework Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Universal mit einer
neutralen oder x86-Prozessorarchitektur und Mindestversion
12.0.30501.0 zusammen mit dem zu installierenden Paket bereit. Die
derzeit installierten Frameworks mit dem Namen
Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Universal sind: {}
HINWEIS: Wenn Sie weitere Informationen wünschen, suchen Sie im
Ereignisprotokoll nach “[ActivityId]
42e6ff9a-acab-0001-50c5-eb42abacd201”, oder verwenden Sie die
Befehlszeile “Get-AppxLog -ActivityID
42e6ff9a-acab-0001-50c5-eb42abacd201”.
In Zeile:1 Zeichen:1

• Add-AppxPackage -Path “djayPro_demo_1.0.26468.0_x86.appx”
  • CategoryInfo : WriteError: (E:\User\Downloa…6468.0_x8
    6.appx:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException
  • FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.P
    ackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Ask the developer for a new app package. This package may conflict with a package already installed, or it depends on things that are not installed here (package dependencies), or is made for a different architecture (0x80073CF3). same here

All that hype and this app has issues … I was really looking forward to this …hope you guys sort it soon… oh well back to my serato

Thanks fam

I’ve been following this thread from the start, as I too had problems downloading/installing. Installing “Microsoft.VCLibs.x86.12.00.Universal.appx” resolved my problem and the software works fine.

Many thanks to the team at Algoriddim for solving this so quickly; very impressed!

I’ve been playing with the software, and so far so good - works seamlessly with Spotify Premium.

Unless anything major happens, I will be buying this software - I have a small wish list (such as a “Next” button - which on pressing, automatically fades out the playing track, and cues in the new one) and will submit it by email.

To the Algo’ team - thanks again for what appears to be exactly what I’ve been looking for :slight_smile:

Pete

PS - I hope you remember those of us who came in at version 1, I’m sure we’ll be working with Algoriddim in ironing out teething troubles, creating improvements, etc. Lifelong free upgrades would be great, thanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Still getting the problem installing here.

Windows 10 1607 - 64 bit
djayPro_demo_1.0.26471.0_x86.appx

Hi Lukas I sent an email direct to you earlier this week.
It is Windows 10 (64bit), AMD 8350 (black), 16GB RAM, RX480 graphics, 2x 2TB HDD (RAID).

I also tried the install on a Windows 10 (64bit) laptop and got an error “Invalid value for registry”.

Can we just have a good old exe file?

Laptop upgraded to Win10 Creators edition (1703) and it works

Hi Lukas, sorry to say although the windows creator update fixed the laptop install issue, it still won’t install on the PC even after the creator update.
The error is the same as before even with the creator update.