📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: iOS 18 and macOS 15 Compatibility

Hi everyone!

We’ve verified iOS 18 and macOS 15 compatibility with the latest versions of djay. djay worked great in our tests with both of these new operating systems.

However, as a word of caution, there is a wide variety of hardware setups out there; so, my personal recommendation as a working DJ myself, is to stick with your current setup for now if you have important gigs coming up. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks for this very useful update @Slak_Jaw

1 Like

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ

Dont work well with rane performer ! (Macbook Pro M1 16 GB) Slow when loading the tracks. It hangs briefly when you first press the hotkeys

No Problems with Rane Four

Did you try the WiFi Off workaround? May be related to the same issue a few have reported…

1 Like

OH without WIFI-no Problems

1 Like

You can track the issue here

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @Mister_Tuur. It sounds like this issue could potentially be isolated to the 256GB models. I updated my M4 iPad Pro 13, 512GB model to iOS 18 two days ago and had no issues. I did thankfully skip the iOS 17.7 update, so that might also be why I didn’t have any issues.

Just to be sure, for everyone who’s using Files & iCloud: in 18 you can go to the Files app, pick files or folders, and select the option to keep them stored on the device. This way they’ll always be available (offline).

Thanks for the tip @Mister_Tuur