📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: iOS 18 and macOS 15 Compatibility

Did you try the WiFi Off workaround? May be related to the same issue a few have reported…

1 Like

OH without WIFI-no Problems

3 Likes

You can track the issue here

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @Mister_Tuur. It sounds like this issue could potentially be isolated to the 256GB models. I updated my M4 iPad Pro 13, 512GB model to iOS 18 two days ago and had no issues. I did thankfully skip the iOS 17.7 update, so that might also be why I didn’t have any issues.

Just to be sure, for everyone who’s using Files & iCloud: in 18 you can go to the Files app, pick files or folders, and select the option to keep them stored on the device. This way they’ll always be available (offline).

Thanks for the tip @Mister_Tuur

1 Like

Anyone try with Pioneer FLX 4 yet?

I have a problem
I have a ddj 200
I have problem when I mixing it just either shuts off completely or djay pro ai just cuts off
I have an iPad 9th generation running iOS 18 .1 beta 5
Has been doing this for awhile

1 Like

Hi @Jay_Mccollum, thanks for the information, but please note that djay does not support Beta OS versions. I recommend that you switch back to a non-beta version of iOS 18. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, i didnt work with beta !

1 Like

Sorry I tagged you by accident. I meant to tag @Jay_Mccollum.

Great news. Awesome to see that you are on top of this. :+1:

2 Likes

Not meaning to be disrespectful in anyway, but:
Geez, are you faster than the guys over at NI - kudos!

2 Likes

My Mac automatically update to the latest Mac OSX, DJay seems to be working OK, I’m going to be using DJay in the weekend, I also know Im using it at my own risk, Has anyone had issues.

I have no issues.

Greetz Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris for the info

3 Likes

Hi @eecy_cee, please use search before creating new topics. I have merged your new topic with this existing one. Please see above for more details. Thanks!

Thank you Slak_Jaw much appreciated:)

My apologies Slak Jaw, I searched for “Siquoia” I shouldve searched for “Mac OS 15”

I notice with Siquoia it makes DJay run smoother, less laggy, less pauses, this is with home test, this is with all “library backup” file deleted and reloaded my crates from scratch, and without controller,

I find searching songs on “My Files” is better with less lag.

But I will test it out in full on my Sat Gig will report back.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Soundcloud tracks and playlists not loading