Soundcloud tracks and playlists not loading

Hello again everyone, please note that SoundCloud is still working on the “some songs greyed out issue”.

2 Likes

Both errors had been reported in the thread, I provided a explanation for both types of error.

Hi,

This isn’t working for me and I am missing a lot of songs. This is the second time I’ve experienced this issue with SoundCloud and tracks not uploading.

2 Likes

Logged out, followed instructions.
Songs that show on SOUNDCLOUD as go+ are still showing grey, as well as many others.

We pay for the SOUNDCLOUD service for ALL songs to be applicable as advertised.

Please fix this, it definitely seems to be an issue on the djay pro app.

Hello again everyone, sorry to hear that this issue persists. As a working DJ myself, I understand your frustrations. Please note that SoundCloud is still working on the “some songs greyed out issue”. Thanks for continuing to report and share your feedback on this important issue. Please also contact SoundCloud customer support to report this issue directly. Thanks!

1 Like

still dealing with this issue

Ever since I updated my iPhone 15 to 18.0 …my DJay app doesn’t work with SoundCloud … was working fine before the update … can someone help me out

Hi @Gmoney56, I’ve moved your comment to this topic. SoundCloud has been having issues with their service. Please refer to the procedure above for the solution:

1 Like

How do I log out from SoundCloud on the iPhone app…I see SoundCloud but no option to sign out

Hi @Gmoney56, the instructions were shared above.

STILL having this problem. Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I tried everything listed above and over half my playlists are still greyed out! I’m done with SoundCloud!!! I just reestablished my Tidal account and all of my old playlists were still there. Tidal lets you use STEMS again and I also redid the playlists I need for my gig this Saturday on Beatsource! I’m not waiting on SoundCloud anymore to get it together.

DJPro/ Algorriddim’s team has been on point and on top of this issue, and as DJ, I appreciate your whole team and the work you’ve been doing for us behind the scenes.

1 Like

Hello, apparently SoundCloud communicated on its status to report that everything was back in order…

Personally, I just tried after several connections and disconnections, Always a large part of my playlists are gray and not available…

It’s starting to be very long more than a week!?

Hi @Chanterie_Julien, thanks for the additional feedback. As stated above:

Hi @jtawn, sorry to hear that. Can you please be more specific? Is it still the “songs greyed out issue” or something else? Thanks!

Yes but why this product only on your Djay Pro Algoriddim application?

And that all the tracks are available on the standard SoundCloud application??

Do you have an answer for that??

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:
Has anyone got SoundCloud back working in their Dj pro app? Mine is still down, SoundCloud will not return emails as to when this will be resolved! Ridiculous, we pay for services and although I understand equipment fails, it shouldn’t take two weeks to resolve!

Hi @Kbone_Kbone, I’ve merged your new topic with this existing one. Please see above:

Songs still greyed out. Am using alternative library at the moment but hope that Soundcloud will get fixed ASAP